What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hiddenjems

Sooo...

Ya'll posting up some dead babies or head shots this morning?

I just wanted to know before I ate my breakfast.

I'm sure some you are on a hunger strike, so I won't post my pancakes.
There's a huge difference between refusing, and not having. If you figured that out, your question might be less offensive. Language and the presence of presumptuousness are important.

And if Rights of Conquest are illegal under international law, and I'm pretty sure they are, then your question is moot altogether, isn't it?

Did you look into that law?
So you’re speaking on an issue you don’t even have a solid opinion on? Honest question.

I don’t care what laws say, I just want to know how you think the world should work.

Any of us older guys on a weed forum should be able to relate to ignoring laws. Especially when it comes to something as simple as an opinion.

Do I think rights of conquest should still exist, no. But do I think retroactively enforcing that on old map lines works, no.

The world would literally fall apart if rights of conquest are banned retroactively with no cutoff time.

moose eater

So you’re speaking on an issue you don’t even have a solid opinion on? Honest question.

I don’t care what laws say, I just want to know how you think the world should work.

Any of us older guys on a weed forum should be able to relate to ignoring laws. Especially when it comes to something as simple as an opinion.

Do I think rights of conquest should still exist, no. But do I think retroactively enforcing that on old map lines works, no.

The world would literally fall apart if rights of conquest are banned retroactively with no cutoff time.
Again, presumptuous and over-stated.

I think people shouldn't take what's not theirs' by law and should suffer when they do.

I think your 10-year limit is absurd. 10 years passes in the blink of an eye, and even faster but more painfully when a superpower is running interference for you for 3/4 of a century. The UN would've resolved this in a far more expedient manner had the US not been repeatedly using its unilateral veto authority to undermine efforts toward making Israel accountable.

The blood, the war, the stolen land, and more, is in great part on the hands of the folks in various successive US administrations and the US UN mouthpieces.

Being a dope grower and a past smuggler involves ignoring laws concerning actions that don't inherently victimize others. Violating these laws that Israel has been ignoring for over 3/4 of a century is a matter of opportunism, ethnocentrism, nationalism and sociopathy. Hardly an apples-to-apples comparison unless one's moral compass is completely broken.

I also don't steal or commit property crimes randomly against others, for the same reasons.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

1725909216719.jpeg

So Hai

Grinning jew explains the destruction of peace,

..and the ukranians then killed their own negotiator.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I believe that Denys Kireyev was not awarded that medal... could you show me your source, please?

Also, does "pederast" feel better than "faggot"?

moose eater

They've been distributing US-provided M-4s to those criminal squatter pukes for a long time now. Complicity in terrorism and international human rights violations is now the US agenda there.

Not religious, but I daily pray for a red ticket for all those involved, from Congress to the Whitehouse, AIPAC, and more.

I'd like to see those in power who preach and mandate law and order, succumb to some abrupt law and order. I'd buy a ticket for that show. And some beer, too.