What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hiddenjems

That's not an applicable question in this case; the land thefts and other seriously heinous crimes continue to this very day.

But if it's MY land, then until the Sun supernovas, just as if someone killed my family member or raped my mother with 100% certainty in the facts and evidence; there'd be no statute of limitations in MY actions. And I'd make sure the outcomes were remembered for generations... for the living, at least.
I’m asking you what your personal limit is on the time.

If you can’t answer this you’re not being genuine in your argument.

moose eater

I’m asking you what your personal limit is on the time.

If you can’t answer this you’re not being genuine in your argument.
I answered you very genuinely for MY answer, regarding MY personal time frames.

For the system's, I'm not sure. Not sure that there ought to be one, not certain, if there must be one, what it might be.

If I see someone driving my stolen car down the road, or your car, for that matter, when did it cease being my or your car? It never really did. Not until I or you have signed the title over to the thief. Which, in my case, ain't likely to happen.

You?

Hiddenjems

I answered you very genuinely for MY answer, regarding MY personal time frames.

For the system's, I'm not sure. Not sure that there ought to be one, not certain, if there must be one, what it might be.

If I see someone driving my stolen car down the road, or your car, for that matter, when did it cease being my or your car? It never really did. Not until I or you have signed the title over to the thief. Which, in my case, ain't likely to happen.

You?
That’s my question.

How long does a displaced group have to make a claim on the land?

For me it’s a decade after the last open conflict. I’m not talking terrorist type activity, but full state sponsored war on both sides.

moose eater

That’s my question.

How long does a displaced group have to make a claim on the land?

For me it’s a decade after the last open conflict. I’m not talking terrorist type activity, but full state sponsored war on both sides.
Here's a question for you; when did Rights of Conquest become illegal under international laws? If it did, and I'm pretty sure it did.

Hiddenjems

It looks like he'd probably say longer than ten years...
He’s talking about his own private property. He refuses to take a stand on how long a country has to make a land claim.

I could care less about whether Israel or Palestine gets that shitty little piece of land. What is potentially world changing is allowing 70 year old land claims to stand.

Every inch of land was taken by conquest from another group of people in the past.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
The Russian defense ministry has presented a balance sheet of the losses of the Ukrainian armed forces in the Kursk region since the beginning of the Ukrainian invasion. According to the department, the Ukrainian paramilitary forces suffered significant losses in personnel and equipment.

According to the Russian defense ministry, the total number of enemy personnel losses exceeded 11,200 people. It is also reported that 87 tanks, 42 infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs) and 74 armoured personnel carriers (APCs) were destroyed. In addition, during the fighting, Russian troops neutralized 624 armored combat vehicles and 361 vehicles used by the Ukrainian army to transport and supply troops.

Significant forces of the Ukrainian’artillery were also neutralized on the field of battle. According to the defense ministry, during the fighting, 84 artillery pieces and 24 launchers of multiple rocket launch systems (MLRS) were destroyed, including seven HIMARS installations and five M270 MLRS, supplied to Ukraine by western countries.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1725886067296.png

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Your billions and hegemon burned isn't an accusatory inversion lol, good luck in your end of times, civil war will complete your chute in hell.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sooo...

Ya'll posting up some dead babies or head shots this morning?

I just wanted to know before I ate my breakfast.

I'm sure some you are on a hunger strike, so I won't post my pancakes.

So Hai

Operation Aerodynamic details american collaboration with UPA,
Ongoing collaboration with neo-nazis dating back to the 1940’s…

moose eater

He’s talking about his own private property. He refuses to take a stand on how long a country has to make a land claim.

I could care less about whether Israel or Palestine gets that shitty little piece of land. What is potentially world changing is allowing 70 year old land claims to stand.

Every inch of land was taken by conquest from another group of people in the past.
There's a huge difference between refusing, and not having. If you figured that out, your question might be less offensive. Language and the presence of presumptuousness are important.

And if Rights of Conquest are illegal under international law, and I'm pretty sure they are, then your question is moot altogether, isn't it?

Did you look into that law?

Latest posts

Latest posts