What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
look at all these sociopaths cheering on the nazi defeat

the nazis were made up of fathers, sons, brothers, families!

dh87ph.jpg

AP_4505070161-1140x684.jpg

moose eater

look at all these sociopaths cheering on the nazi defeat

the nazis were made up of fathers, sons, brothers, families!

dh87ph.jpg

AP_4505070161-1140x684.jpg
Some people have a warm spot in their hearts for those who steal land for 76 years, randomly murder and rape without much consequence, -actually- behead babies, kill women and children by the tens of thousands, bulldoze others long-time family homes, deflect and routinely lie about their crimes, placing their actions on those they victimize, etc.

Yes, there are sociopaths involved, and they often include those who minimize the actions of such scumbags as poorly-closeted apologists, and plea for their (humane) treatment. But those sociopaths tend to live in an upside-down reality, where their lack of real or deep feelings of empathy for the true victims doesn't register for them, as they are the sociopaths they speak of. They remove any semblance of real feelings for those affected most heavily, and maybe even mask their sociopathy with 'what-about-isms' lacking in more full detail, and appear to literally feel nothing in regard to those most affected.

True sociopathy. And I was previously licensed to make such determinations.

Me, I have no sympathy for such vermin, and when they inherit instant karma at 3,000 feet per second, I know that the world is a far better fucking place.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Some people have a warm spot in their hearts for those who steal land for 76 years, randomly murder and rape without much consequence, -actually- behead babies, kill women and children by the tens of thousands, bulldoze others long-time family homes, deflect and routinely lie about their crimes, placing their actions on those they victimize, etc.

Yes, there are sociopaths involved, and they often include those who minimize the actions of such scumbags as poorly-closeted apologists, and plea for their (humane) treatment. But those sociopaths tend to live in an upside-down reality, where their lack of real or deep feelings of empathy for the true victims doesn't register for them, as they are the sociopaths they speak of. They remove any semblance of real feelings for those affected most heavily, and maybe even mask their sociopathy with 'what-about-isms' lacking in more full detail, and appear to literally feel nothing in regard to those most affected.

True sociopathy. And I was previously licensed to make such determinations.

Me, I have no sympathy for such vermin, and when they inherit instant karma at 3,000 feet per second, I know that the world is a far better fucking place.

Some people don't wish death upon anyone.

Some people are murderous bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Some people feel the need to gaslight others in defense of their bloodlust.

Oh gee, some people, what are you going to do?

:dunno:

Kill 'em all?

Cannavore

Veteran
Some people don't wish death upon anyone.

Some people are murderous bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Some people feel the need to gaslight others in defense of their bloodlust.

Oh gee, some people, what are you going to do?

:dunno:

Kill 'em all?
if someone is trying to kill you, you just going to let them do it?

moose eater

if someone is trying to kill you, you just going to let them do it?
Are you asking him for a real, honest, reply, or the one he wants everyone to read?

If the deflections were any more prevalent, I'd suspect you might be communicating with a superball.

Hiddenjems

There is both sides calling for genocide.

Both sides.

No bullshit.
Both sides are calling for it, but only after he side is succeeding.

This is one of the problems with ethno-states. A problem with them or their policy is an attack on their ethnicity. Any effort to fight is genocide because it’s two ethno-states.

moose eater

Both sides are calling for it, but only after he side is succeeding.

This is one of the problems with ethno-states. A problem with them or their policy is an attack on their ethnicity. Any effort to fight is genocide because it’s two ethno-states.
I'm going to guess you haven't spent much time in Gaza, and don't know many who have?

Latest posts

Latest posts