What's new

War

Roms

Veteran
1709300722876.png

Cannavore

Veteran
But is hate ever justifiable? Reactions and actions can be understandable, but hate is never justified, it’s not in the meaning of the word.
if you were born into a concentration camp that you're not allowed to leave because your ancestors were nakba refugees because israelis committed atrocities and ethnic cleansing against your family and continue to do so to the current day i don't see how hate isn't justified

Cannavore

Veteran
It's kind of like not keeping in mind that there are consequences for actions...

Hate away.
Those actions have been declared "plausibly genocidal" (which we all know is a softball response towards Israel in the first place. It's clearly genocide) by the ICJ.

What's more likely? Arabs hate Jews for some religious shit that happened thousands of years ago that they're probably not even educated about; or they hate Jews because the current inhabitants of Gaza are only a generation or two removed from the Palestinians who lived through the original crime and then told and educated their children, grand children about?

Putin lays a thousand plus year old ancestral claim on Ukraine and libs called him out. Jews say the same shit about Palestine and libs are all "both sides bad this is so complicated". Lol.

Last edited:

So Hai

Israel is the western imperialist testing grounds for future authoritarian technologies, brainwashing & propaganda methods, policing, etc that is then refined and imposed domestically upon it's own citizens. We let them do what they want because they're crucial to US maintaining it's empire both aboard strategically within the mid east region as well as for the domestic reasons I laid out above.

Christian zionism was one of the driving forces behind the creation of Jewish zionism and it long predates any notion of jewish zionism as far as i'm aware.
Christian zionism is only a jewish subversion of christianity. Now, who is this unnamed ”western imperialist”? It is almost like a generalization purposed to hide the identity of the imperator.

America is deeply indebted to these people who print the dollar currency which they then lend to America at interest. Illustrated in this next video is the level of infiltration that America is facing.

It should be more than enough to dispell the notion of America being in control of anything let alone the jewish state. As for Gaza, Palestine is a testing ground for world jewish supremacy: zionism.

shiva82

Christian zionism is only a jewish subversion of christianity. Now, who is this unnamed ”western imperialist”? It is almost like a generalization purposed to hide the identity of the imperator.

America is deeply indebted to these people who print the dollar currency which they then lend to America at interest. Illustrated in this next video is the level of infiltration that America is facing.

It should be more than enough to dispell the notion of America being in control of anything let alone the jewish state. As for Gaza, Palestine is a testing ground for world jewish supremacy: zionism.

the rothchilds or bower family are the first family of israel . many zionists are atheist . israel is a secular illegal state .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Those actions have been declared "plausibly genocidal" (which we all know is a softball response towards Israel in the first place. It's clearly genocide) by the ICJ.

What's more likely? Arabs hate Jews for some religious shit that happened thousands of years ago that they're probably not even educated about; or they hate Jews because the current inhabitants of Gaza are only a generation or two removed from the Palestinians who lived through the original crime and then told and educated their children, grand children about?

Putin lays a thousand plus year old ancestral claim on Ukraine and libs called him out. Jews say the same shit about Palestine and libs are all "both sides bad this is so complicated". Lol.

The black and white definitions and blanket statement generalizations show me that you aren't worth talking to either.

So Hai

the rothchilds or bower family are the first family of israel . many zionists are atheist . israel is a secular illegal state .
There is nothing secular about that state it is founded on a religious concept, the false notion of jews being israelites and entitled to the land. How do you consider it to be a secular state? They openly cite religion as reason for genocide - amalek, human animals.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Did you explain that there is no left?

Do you want to show us where the left hurt you?

The last president giving Israel less than they liked was Obama.

RobFromTX

The last president giving Israel less than they liked was Obama.

Lmao yeah while continuing the shitshow in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the airstrikes on Pakistani villages. Still cant believe i voted for him. He succeeded in being the first black president in America, but thats his only legacy