What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Montuno

...como el Son...
But how!?!? There was a communist revolution in the Gringo Empire, and no one told me or called me !?
What a bunch of bastards the gringo communists for not telling me, for a party they have....
(How it was: like Capital America Vs Mad Marx?)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcIZAPTqTTk

Hell, yes it's true!!!
...That's what it is about living isolated in a mountain among goats: I don't know anything...
...The comrades have just passed me a video from a web page (like the ones our friend of the videos with Austrian climate demonstrators transforming themselves into Ukrainian neo-Nazi living dead), where you can see perfectly how the last assault of the American communist militias on the seat of power of the Empire went...The hairs on my arms stand up (some in the shape of sickles, others in the shape of hammers), watching it... What a bunch of bastards, the gringo communists for not warning me...and here I am playing golf with my old Kalash and CETME with boulders on my mountain, bored out of my mind...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krSYSb950nI

audiohi

Veteran
The Chinese have some questions about the US Biolabs abroad

That's pretty funny, right?

Last I knew, it was the right which had questions for China about the "WU FLU." That "China virus" as trump and his followers would say.

Did they get all those questions answered from their new buddies in China?

Volcanna

Veteran

Last I knew, it was the right which had questions for China about the "WU FLU." That "China virus" as trump and his followers would say.

Oh it’s still the wu flu. But We have known it was funded by the US for a long time.

This guy hits a faux-news 5-eyes British-accent globalist 'reporter' right upside the head with constant truth. What I have been saying all along.

https://youtu.be/RHxZyPdo3L0

I am laughing my ass off at the Poles ramming those Mig-29s right up that faggot blinkins ass. LOL. "So, you say we give you Mig-29 fighter squadron? Fine, they are yours. Free. We fly them to German NATO base, and you do with them what you want."

Blinkin realizes he is starting a war with Russia, and backs off. Poor Poles are in the middle now. By their bad choice they are in a bad place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

Xiden sees $4 gas and tries to beg the Saudis and UAE for more oil. They won't take his call. Petrodollar is falling apart fast.

You dims who cheered the stolen election, the takeover of the DC by commies and jailing of patriots who protested, will come to miss Trump and rue the day you went stoopit. And you have kameltoe as your backup, until the hag hillery slithers in somehow.

lol missing chump 🤣

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ukraine is beginning to blatantly disrespect the Russian servicemen it has seized by displaying and interrogating them (at the very least) in public.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
This guy hits a faux-news 5-eyes British-accent globalist 'reporter' right upside the head with constant truth. What I have been saying all along.

https://youtu.be/RHxZyPdo3L0

I am laughing my ass off at the Poles ramming those Mig-29s right up that faggot blinkins ass. LOL. "So, you say we give you Mig-29 fighter squadron? Fine, they are yours. Free. We fly them to German NATO base, and you do with them what you want."

Blinkin realizes he is starting a war with Russia, and backs off. Poor Poles are in the middle now. By their bad choice they are in a bad place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xiden sees $4 gas and tries to beg the Saudis and UAE for more oil. They won't take his call. Petrodollar is falling apart fast.

You dims who cheered the stolen election, the takeover of the DC by commies and jailing of patriots who protested, will come to miss Trump and rue the day you went stoopit. And you have kameltoe as your backup, until the hag hillery slithers in somehow.

In one of his speeches after he had taken his med, he said to buy oil from Venezuela, where another Great Leader lives, but no more oil from Russia.

In one of his speeches after he had taken his med, he said to buy oil from Venezuela, where another Great Leader lives, but no more oil from Russia.

NINTCHDBPICT000472363085-1.jpg

dude cmon.....!
not defending biden but you guys have a very short and selective memory

audiohi

Veteran

It didn't take long for OPEC to signal they're on board and the market to jump in response.

I guess they took his call after all.

Three Berries

CCP, Mossad and CI A et al did the virus. AKA Deep State. AKA Globalist. AKA NWO.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Probably you forgot he was shooting missiles to the land of the Great Samurai.Cant remember that Maduro did the same.

The Chump issues proclamations when he's not "feeling the love". Great Leader launches multi- million dollar missiles when HE is ignored. not hard to pick out the cheapskate, is it? 😃

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Trump ‘admired’ Putin’s ability to ‘kill whoever’, says Stephanie Grisham

Trump’s former press secretary discusses his relationship with the Russian leader in an interview with The View

Donald Trump “admired” Vladimir Putin’s ability to kill anyone he wanted, according to his former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

In an interview with The View on Tuesday, Grisham discussed the former US president’s relationship with the Russian president, saying: “I think [Trump] feared [Putin]. I think he was afraid of him. I think that the man intimidated him. Because Putin is a scary man, just frankly, I think he was afraid of him.”

Read more
She went on to add: “I also think he admired him greatly. I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him. So I think it was a lot of that. In my experience with him, he loved the dictators, he loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press.”

Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has resulted in more than 1,300 civilian casualties, including 474 killed and 861 injured, Trump has highly praised Putin for his actions, calling him a “genius”.

In an interview last month with a conservative radio show, Trump fawned over Putin, saying: “I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of … Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh that’s wonderful. So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border.”

Trump continued, saying: “There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy, I know him very well. Very, very well.”

Trump’s comments were criticized by the two Republicans serving on the House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot, who are among the few Republicans who have been critical of the former president. Liz Cheney tweeted that Trump’s statement “aids our enemies. Trump’s interests don’t seem to align with the interests of the United States of America.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham