What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
A romanian coworker told me today that there are rumors about a general mobilization of male romanian citizens between 18-62. some living in romania already got their letter from the government. Even those living abroad should go to romania with in 14d.

Three Berries

As I recall Obama was working towards just that goal of improving relations between the US and Cuba, but then Chump got elected and made sure that never happened. Biden might have tried to pick up where Obama left off but now he's got so many bigger issues to deal with that there's no way he's going to work on US/Cuban relations.

Good thing too. So many Cubans would not be living in the USA if Cuba was a nice place to live.

LOL I just realized the similarity with Communist countries who don't let you leave and US Union Laws that force you to join to work......

h.h.

Veteran
"Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post

I don't think The Great Awakening thread (for example) would have so many views and be trending if people weren't opening the links. In these crazy times, people are hungry for the truth."

Hempy's on my block list, but I, as I'm sure many others who view this, enjoy watching slow motion car cashes.

I blocked that car crash. Don’t feed the links.

In our quest for knowledge, we explore many back roads. Many dead ends where you slowly back out. Others you plow through the barricades giving a middle finger salute along the way. Avoid the roadside signs pointing in the direction of the speed traps. Don’t order the soup at Hempy McNoodles.

Volcanna

Veteran
5A6638E0-705D-47B4-BAB1-F62C3949FAC1.jpeg
C787026A-3787-4252-B094-D6A0C2E5D408.jpeg

ButterflyEffect

Our attitude is to stay neutral. There must be a reason for something. War is not the only way to solve political disputes. Hope the war will end soon. Peace and love. :grouphug::grouphug:

An LED company stays neutral? That's an interesting take. If you think war is not a way to solve these problems, you'd not be neutral after all.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This guy hits a faux-news 5-eyes British-accent globalist 'reporter' right upside the head with constant truth. What I have been saying all along.

https://youtu.be/RHxZyPdo3L0

I am laughing my ass off at the Poles ramming those Mig-29s right up that faggot blinkins ass. LOL. "So, you say we give you Mig-29 fighter squadron? Fine, they are yours. Free. We fly them to German NATO base, and you do with them what you want."

Blinkin realizes he is starting a war with Russia, and backs off. Poor Poles are in the middle now. By their bad choice they are in a bad place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xiden sees $4 gas and tries to beg the Saudis and UAE for more oil. They won't take his call. Petrodollar is falling apart fast.

You dims who cheered the stolen election, the takeover of the DC by commies and jailing of patriots who protested, will come to miss Trump and rue the day you went stoopit. And you have kameltoe as your backup, until the hag hillery slithers in somehow.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post

I don't think The Great Awakening thread (for example) would have so many views and be trending if people weren't opening the links. In these crazy times, people are hungry for the truth."

Hempy's on my block list, but I, as I'm sure many others who view this, enjoy watching slow motion car cashes.

that thread is not a "slow-motion car crash", it is more like cutting open a demented persons brain and watching it squirm like maggots feeding on a dead animal...no rhyme or reason, nor evidence either .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What if Xi, Putin and Trump were working to rid the world of the NWO?

The talk is China / Russia / Saudia / AND Iran. Getting the Saudis (sunni) and Iran (shite) on the same side is quite a feat, so joe has that going for him. Leaves the jews in Isreal out, so expect trouble as the current klaussian NWO battles this rouge upstart NWO.

Either way, America is not part of their plans. That is why the current NWO have joe destroying her from within.

Montuno

...como el Son...
You dims who cheered the stolen election, the takeover of the DC by commies and jailing of patriots who protested, will come to miss Trump and rue the day you went stoopit. And you have kameltoe as your backup, until the hag hillery slithers in somehow.

But how!?!? There was a communist revolution in the Gringo Empire, and no one told me or called me !?
What a bunch of bastards the gringo communists for not telling me, for a party they have....
(How it was: like Mad Marx Vs Capital America?)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcIZAPTqTTk

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Portland had a huge party. How did you miss it? In fact, leading up to the election there were parties in a lot of cities.

Gringo news must not travel far from the borders.