What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Brother Nature

"Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post

I don't think The Great Awakening thread (for example) would have so many views and be trending if people weren't opening the links. In these crazy times, people are hungry for the truth."

Hempy's on my block list, but I, as I'm sure many others who view this, enjoy watching slow motion car cashes.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Hempy, people that think you are wrong, are not going to click your links. If you have something to say, say it. You can only offer links to 'back up' your facts, if the disbelievers feel the need to challenge what you say. For only then does it serve there purpose to use the links you offer.

I have a great argument for you. It's in this link that you will only click if you think I might actually have something to say?
Why would someone click a link to find something to disagree about, when you are not even taking part in the conversation.
You're trolling dood. Nobody cares enough to bite though. They aint clicking your blind links that start trying to see who on earth is looking up such things.

You know, if I want your IP, I host lots of crap and offer links. Over time I see who posts on my threads, and what IPs just hit my outside links. All the IP's would have to be people that saw the links here, and in a short space of time I would have yours through you replying to my posts after seeing them. Anybody with any interest in internet anonymity isn't clicking any link at all. Even to large sites that are known to assist law enforcement. Which is all of them. I would reel you in with posts on subjects you are highly involved with, but not actually say what the link was about, in the hope you couldn't answer me without first looking to see what I'm on about.

You think I'm clicking your blind links?

Talk or don't. If you choose not to, then you can't expect anyone else to get involved either. It's just baiting.

Hempy McNoodle

I am not opening that, but what am I being dishonest about? I am openly on the other side of politics than Fascism and Nazism.
Many of your views are to me quite pro-fascist. The line in the sand I drew in your thread was your disgusting holocaust denial posts, for example. That was when you crossed the line from being amusing idiot to being an outright fuckwit. It would be great if you learned some history, and what the various terms like Fascist and Nazi actually mean.

(I think you are sadly mistaken if you think people open most of your links. I might read a cut and paste but that's about it).

I never denied the Holocaust.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, people that think you are wrong, are not going to click your links. If you have something to say, say it. You can only offer links to 'back up' your facts, if the disbelievers feel the need to challenge what you say. For only then does it serve there purpose to use the links you offer.

I have a great argument for you. It's in this link that you will only click if you think I might actually have something to say?
Why would someone click a link to find something to disagree about, when you are not even taking part in the conversation.
You're trolling dood. Nobody cares enough to bite though. They aint clicking your blind links that start trying to see who on earth is looking up such things.

You know, if I want your IP, I host lots of crap and offer links. Over time I see who posts on my threads, and what IPs just hit my outside links. All the IP's would have to be people that saw the links here, and in a short space of time I would have yours through you replying to my posts after seeing them. Anybody with any interest in internet anonymity isn't clicking any link at all. Even to large sites that are known to assist law enforcement. Which is all of them. I would reel you in with posts on subjects you are highly involved with, but not actually say what the link was about, in the hope you couldn't answer me without first looking to see what I'm on about.

You think I'm clicking your blind links?

Talk or don't. If you choose not to, then you can't expect anyone else to get involved either. It's just baiting.

https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
The bravery, courage and grit of the Ukrainian people is inspiring. paying more for gas to support the Ukrainian people’s fight for peace and freedom seems reasonable.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
i don't think the US is "blockading" Cuba. but i agree with the sentiment behind the statement. the US needs to allow travel and trade between the two countries. i cannot come up with a downside, really. you don't foster a desire for freedom or democracy (and is that really what we are trying to do?) by cutting off trade with the guy next door. i'd like to travel to Cuba myself...

As I recall Obama was working towards just that goal of improving relations between the US and Cuba, but then Chump got elected and made sure that never happened. Biden might have tried to pick up where Obama left off but now he's got so many bigger issues to deal with that there's no way he's going to work on US/Cuban relations.

Montuno

...como el Son...
The bravery, courage and grit of the Ukrainian people is inspiring. p[bmb]for gas to support the Ukrainian people’s fight for peace and freedom seems reasonable.

But you don't pay more for gas to finance Ukraine (!?): on the contrary, this benefits Putin.
Europe continues to consume Russian gas after the invasion of Ukraine.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The bravery, courage and grit of the Ukrainian people is inspiring. paying more for gas to support the Ukrainian people’s fight for peace and freedom seems reasonable.

Our attitude is to stay neutral. There must be a reason for something. War is not the only way to solve political disputes. Hope the war will end soon. Peace and love. :grouphug::grouphug:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well, now that it seems that Biden has taken a logical step (and that I applaud, with conditions, as I do not know the "fine print") with Venezuela (and a fellow forum member tells us that also with Iran) on the oil issue, I see the need for the EU to take its measures with gas as well. Remind countries from Germany to the Baltics or the East ones (whose dependence on Russian gas ranges from 65 to 100%), that under my feet, runs a gas pipeline that comes loaded with gas from Algeria (and may reach as far as Nigeria). If, as the EU is beginning to suggest to France, the rest of the EU could be connected to this pipeline, the problem would be greatly eased.
For that, countries such as Germany, but especially France, should dare to bear the wrath that this may provoke in Morocco king,
helping Algeria to produce and distribute all the gas it could and its internal problems and with Morocco, both make it difficult.
If not, it will be mainly the USA (and secondly Spain, since it has most of the regasification plants in Europe, while Germany still has none, and it will be where the American ships will arrive to land) who will benefit from the disappearance of Russian gas from the EU market.

As I understand it there was a meeting that included pretty much all the oil producing countries other then Russia to work on solving the problem of cutting the world off from Russian oil. Unfortunately at the time Biden announced to the American people that there was going to be a complete ban of Russian oil, no information about this meeting had been announced or reported. Which makes one wonder. I mean there could have been a deal struck, all the oil producers have the ability to produce more then they currently do. They deliberately dial back production to lower supply so that demand will be higher and force prices up. If a deal was made you would think Biden would have announced it right after saying he was banning Russian oil. You know, something like "don't worry about energy prices rising I've already got commitments from several of the world's top oil producers to increase production enough to offset what we'll no longer be getting from Russia." He didn't say anything like that though and I can't think of any good strategic reason for him to withhold that information if he made a deal. My guess is that the oil producers are really enjoying the increased oil prices on the world market and want to hold out for even more increases before they commit to any increase of production. Now would be a wonderful time for Elon Musk to step forward and say, "Don't worry world, I got your back. I've been secretly mass producing millions of cheap EV's that I'm ready to ship, just go to www.tesla.com and place your order." Somehow though I don't think that announcement is being kept secret either.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
image-8-621e0bbeea49b-png__700.jpg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
But you don't pay more for gas to finance Ukraine (!?): on the contrary, this benefits Putin.
Europe continues to consume Russian gas after the invasion of Ukraine.

They must otherwise a total collapse of the EU economy and that could happen after the threat of the Russian minister of energy said to shut down Nordstream1.

Meanwhile the Russians have signed a 30 year new deal with the Chinese to deliver gas and that will be paid in Euros.