What's new

War

shiva82

with americas vulnerability to raw material supplies , looks like they will start bombing iran to damage chinas supply of oil , and keep the forever wars rolling

non of us voted for any of this

psychopaths with sinister ideologies in all positions of power globally

the only people that defend these types are the ones that profit , or gain from these terrible situations , and the other folk that defend the powers that be , the banking cartel , are all the other psychopaths , sociopaths and mentally impaired amongst us

GenghisKush

Well, I generally don't trust reports of war coming from the instigators of said war.

I suppose you are suggesting that Israel instigated this war. Was the October 7 attack from Gaza into Israel by Hamas a false flag operation? If no, how is it that Hamas was inexorably compelled by Israel to do this? How did Israel give Hamas no choice but to attack its civilian population, kill them, take them hostage?

Last edited:

shiva82

I suppose you are suggesting that Israel instigated this war. Was the October 7 attack from Gaza into Israel by Hamas a false flag operation? If no, how is it that Hamas was inexorably compelled by Israel to do this? How did Israel give Hamas no choice but to attack its civilian population, kill them, take them hostage?
hamas are owned by mossad and israel . the theatre of war

shiva82

two planes did not take down the three towers . yet many people still believe and perpetuate the lie that the whole of islam was behind the demolition of said buildings

So Hai

I can't deny that Hamas is an evil organization, but I also can't support anything Israel has done in response to them. Israel is committing a genocide that is being supported and aided by western powers, there's no justifying that.
Here is a good expose on Hamas and its role in the region.

As for Israel being a US proxy well..
9/11 was also horrible, but I don't support the response the US and UK gave, it was catastrophic for the world in the long run. Israels response and the west's support of it is also going to be a catastrophic event for the world.

I'm also a bit of a pessimist if you couldn't tell.. ;)
Israel did 9/11. Same goes with covid lock downs and injections.

Obvious prophet with crystal ball allowing him to see the future.

Dual citizen israeli jews in all departments and key positions.

Brother Nature

No Hamas instigated the events of October 7th, but just as with any act of terror, it doesn't come from nowhere. It's not as black and white as you are trying to paint it mate. The Palestinian people have been living in an apartheid state perpetrated by Israel, for longer than I have been alive. I don't believe that Hamas is right in any aspect, but like in any oppressed group of people, hatred develops towards the perceived oppressors and the worst aspects of humanity start to come out, Hamas is a perfect example of that, there are many many other examples in colonial history as well.

It's clear you support Israel in this war, I can understand that viewpoint. But, do you believe that the following slaughter of 29,000 Palestinians, a significant portion of them civilians and children, was justified by Hamas actions? Israel has one of the most capable militaries in the world, as well as some of the most ruthless and capable intelligence service agents, they very well could have taken care of Hamas with out this extra bloodshed. This is what I take issue with, not the fact they responded, but the way they did.

moose eater

No Hamas instigated the events of October 7th, but just as with any act of terror, it doesn't come from nowhere. It's not as black and white as you are trying to paint it mate. The Palestinian people have been living in an apartheid state perpetrated by Israel, for longer than I have been alive. I don't believe that Hamas is right in any aspect, but like in any oppressed group of people, hatred develops towards the perceived oppressors and the worst aspects of humanity start to come out, Hamas is a perfect example of that, there are many many other examples in colonial history as well.

It's clear you support Israel in this war, I can understand that viewpoint. But, do you believe that the following slaughter of 29,000 Palestinians, a significant portion of them civilians and children, was justified by Hamas actions? Israel has one of the most capable militaries in the world, as well as some of the most ruthless and capable intelligence service agents, they very well could have taken care of Hamas with out this extra bloodshed. This is what I take issue with, not the fact they responded, but the way they did.
I would prefer to assert the war started 75-years ago, and October 7th was merely another moment in time when Palestinians thought enough was enough. History says the same.

And the 31 dead hostages? I would look to Israel's Hannibal Doctrine/Directive. With all the bombs and tank shells going off, I have little doubt how the 31 additional hostages perished. Again, see 'Hannibal Directive.'

Of course, some seem to believe that Palestine should have sung their way out of being occupied, stolen from, murdered, and otherwise abused, while being treated as sub-human 'animals'..

moose eater

Thats not to mention all the settler violence in the west bank, the birthplace of gentrification
Do tell, Rob, what happens in your 'hood when someone proclaiming to be 'God's Chosen' and imparting a sense of entitlement, shows up at your door with a gun with some tweaked and twisted military dudes, telling you that you have 24 hours to vacate your home, and if you're still there when they return, they'll kill you and your family?

At my house, words like 'Claymore', '12-gauge', '10 mm', and '7.62x39 steel core' come to mind for liberally employed conversation.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Do tell, Rob, what happens in your 'hood when someone proclaiming to be 'God's Chosen' and imparting a sense of entitlement, shows up at your door with a gun with some tweaked and twisted military dudes, telling you that you have 24 hours to vacate your home, and if you're there when they return, they'll kill you and your family?

At my house, words like 'Claymore', '12-gauge', '10 mm', and '7.62x39 steel core' come to mind for liberally employed conversation.

In my hood they come in the form of hipsters, rich entitled white brats that make things so unaffordable that everyone has to move away as their neighborhoods get bulldozed and turned into condos. Truly gods chosen. They kill you passively. And they dont come to your door with weapons, just walmart cookies to trade off in an attempt to borrow your tool set :D

moose eater

In my hood they come in the form of hipsters, rich entitled white brats that make things so unaffordable that everyone has to move away as their neighborhoods get bulldozed and turned into condos. Truly gods chosen. They kill you passively. And they dont come to your door with weapons, just walmart cookies to trade off in an attempt to borrow your tool set :D
In other words, they have sufficient common sense and real-worldly understanding of cause-and-effect dynamics to understand that to employ the Israeli settlers' methodology might not work out so well?

moose eater

But aren't many of the Hipsters Atheist or Agnostic? (Please don't burst that bubble!!).

Sounds like an eminent domain issue, as well.

RobFromTX

In other words, they have sufficient common sense and real-worldly understanding of cause-and-effect dynamics to understand that to employ the Israeli settlers' methodology might not work out so well?

Im sure this country will experience some serious blowback when only 20% of the population can afford housing and food. Hopefully not violent but dramatic nevertheless

moose eater

Im sure this country will experience some serious blowback when only 20% of the population can afford housing and food. Hopefully not violent but dramatic nevertheless
That's the part that the amazingly brilliant Jeff Bezoses of the world haven't really comprehended yet; there's simply not enough layers on their proverbial structural onions to insulate them from that blow-back when they finish holding their knees on the throats of the average hungry person.

People are going to eat, one way or another.

How (properly) targeted that moment or 10 of blowback will be is another issue altogether. Thus far, I don't see a whole lot of deep thinking in much of the population where cause-and-effect is concerned. For now, they tend to burn down each other's homes instead of getting a keen focus on the 1% who ought to be made hungry and homeless post haste... if they're fortunate.

Brother Nature

I would prefer to assert the war started 75-years ago, and October 7th was merely another moment in time when Palestinians thought enough was enough. History says the same.

And the 31 dead hostages? I would look to Israel's Hannibal Doctrine/Directive. With all the bombs and tank shells going off, I have little doubt how the 31 additional hostages perished. Again, see 'Hannibal Directive.'

Of course, some seem to believe that Palestine should have sung their way out of being occupied, stolen from, murdered, and otherwise abused, while being treated as sub-human 'animals'..
Well, it is how the west was conquered, all of the Americas really. So it's not too much of a stretch for me to see why those from the western way of life's sympathies lie with Israel.

moose eater

Well, it is how the west was conquered, all of the Americas really. So it's not too much of a stretch for me to see why those from the western way of life's sympathies lie with Israel.
I'd merely attributed it to the effectiveness of Mossad's and Bibi's propaganda mill's output that's seemingly been rubber-stamped by our White House and State Dept.

Latest posts

Latest posts