What's new

War

Brother Nature

Likely the west had him killed to divert the attention from the collapse of the ukranian front.
I doubt that. The much better conspiracy theory for that would be that the west was Hamas on Oct 7 and they prompted the Gaza war to take away from their failures in Ukraine.

But, also,

Occam's razor is a principle often attributed to. 14th–century friar William of Ockham that says that if you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
From what I understand from the preferred narrative, it's a war that the Palestinians are fighting against the evil Zionist state of Israel and the evil Zionist state of Israel is wiping out the Palestinians and wish nobody left alive.

From what I can tell from history is that humans are going to subjugate and hate regardless of the religion.

But what the fuck, let's hate just one group... that's fair.

After all, if Palestinians ran the land everyone has been fighting for things would be totally cool...

Brother Nature

I can't deny that Hamas is an evil organization, but I also can't support anything Israel has done in response to them. Israel is committing a genocide that is being supported and aided by western powers, there's no justifying that.

9/11 was also horrible, but I don't support the response the US and UK gave, it was catastrophic for the world in the long run. Israels response and the west's support of it is also going to be a catastrophic event for the world.

I'm also a bit of a pessimist if you couldn't tell.. ;)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
give up man . you are an adult. you are like a broken record. i posted in relation to the thread topic, then you and your parasite friends , the 4 or 5 of you ,started to make posts towards me, full of ignorance and stupidity and totally detracting from the topic. the secular state of israel is zionist . nothing to do with religion. they may use it as a shield . but they are not jews. no jew breaks the 10 commandments or is atheist
hey little wormy...this does not correct your track record of insane posts full of scummy insults. I can see you have been attempting to make some legit comments but you have not come forth with a mea culpa first, very necessary in your case.

or ---- Virgil quick come see

GenghisKush

(as per Google translate)
In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful

An important statement issued by the families and clans of Rafah Governorate, Oh the masses of our Palestinian people

Greetings of honor and honor to our Palestinian people in all their places of presence, who are subjected to the ugliest Israeli aggression targeting the Palestinian land and people in all their places of presence in light of the silence of the unjust world.

The families and clans of Rafah Governorate extend their deepest condolences and sympathy from the Al-Arja family on the martyrdom of their late son, Muhammad Saleh Al-Arja, who was martyred by bullets of treachery and betrayal by militias affiliated with the Hamas movement.

In the face of the repetition of dozens of murders, and in the face of the absence of law and the insensitivity of the Palestinian citizen

With security and safety and the spread of killing and devastation, we affirm the following:

Firstly. We, the families and clans of the Rafah Governorate, hold Hamas responsible for the martyrdom of Muhammad al-Arja and other citizens since October 7th.

Secondly. This murder and others require the solidarity of all our people and their factions against the bats of darkness and the militias.

Third. We have been patient for years with the situation experienced by our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, the results of which since October 7 have been the occupation of land, the killing of people, and the absence of justice. In the face of this, we affirm that we are facing a comprehensive review that will end with us standing by our people and advocating for them, whatever the results.

Fourthly. The families and clans of Rafah Governorate confirm that any attempt to divert attention this time from what is happening by Hamas members who operate as militias will be fought with full force before.
Families and clans, and we will have a say in the coming days.

In conclusion. Gaza has endured what the mountains could not bear... and whoever brought Gaza to this stage will bear all the consequences. History will not be kind to those who conspired against the Palestinian citizen and mortgaged the independent Palestinian decision in the Gaza Strip for the sake of his foreign agenda and earning forbidden political money at the expense of the blood and remains of our people, children and the elderly. And women.

Glory and eternity to the martyrs who are more honorable than us all... freedom to our brave prisoners... recovery to the wounded... and return to the refugees.

02-16-2024
Families and clans of Rafah Governorate

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love of country, in my view, is patriotism.

But patriotism and love of one's country is like loving one's child; discipline, guidance and honesty in assessing their flaws or needs for growth.

Nationalism, on the other hand, is false patriotism, and its tendency to raise a proverbial child who can do no wrong in the eyes of the parents, and who is not culpable or responsible for any of their wrongs.

And down the road, who wants to have anything to do with such a 'child'?
semantics - to me, one and the same; I can love my valley, my forest, my river, my neighbors but as soon as I love the name of a country or a flag, I become an imbecile.

moose eater

semantics - to me, one and the same; I can love my valley, my forest, my river, my neighbors but as soon as I love the name of a country or a flag, I become an imbecile.
The country is not a flag or piece of cloth. Way more than semantics, in my opinion.

The country is where one spent their life, and in my case, that included most of the Country.

Cloth is little more than idolatry, a symbolism that waxes and wanes in significance. And that was hijacked by the likes of GW Bush in 2001, when a red, white, and blue lapel pin became the new brown paper bag test, ironically established by one of the greatest bands of traitors and serial mass murderers of that time period.

shiva82

It is populated by religious jews who follow the jewish law, the talmud and the changes that rabbinical authorities has made.

the balfour agreement induced the state of israel.

my grandfather was a merchant navy sailor that transported many of the new settlers in 1948

the talmud fixation is what the zionist want people to use as a tool to a hate a group of people. the talmud is historical rabbi references. the khazarian converts practise similar traditions to the old ways . the ways that god disproved of and banished them all over the globe to never return until he says and scripture is met . the torah is the laws

either way , i support the end to war .

moose eater

He must have not been inundated with enough hate.

Hopefully he would see the difference between Israelis and Vietnamese people.
He hated the right things.

That's why he ordered his door-gunner to drop the next US troop to shoot into the civilians/trench.

Last edited: