What's new

War

shiva82

Speaking of unhinged. Someone names themselves after a Hindu God, practices Christianity, supports Sunni Muslims in this conflict, and knows all about Zionism.
where do i support sunni muslims in conflict? i do know about judaism

you support the genocide in palestine ,you support digital i.ds , you support carbon laws and taxes, you support lockdowns, you support mandated injections , you support a global government , you support communism. in fact you support every social engineering program there is and you are built in that system

shiva82

chi and the other same 3 or 4 people that pop up every time when something either they do no understand , or an opposing opinion or view gets spoken . keep it on topic. the thread was running smooth until you and the same crew of chaps started the usual tactic of smearing . nothing you say resonates with me to be honest

So Hai

Zally is finally out, drunken Syrsky is in explaining that Russia is advancing across the whole front against the losing NATO proxy.

Americas ukranian adventure turned into a pile of corpses, go figure it is the same everywhere these people put their noses.

GenghisKush

DARVO (an acronym for "deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender") is a reaction that perpetrators of wrongdoing, such as sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior.[1] Some researchers indicate that it is a common manipulation strategy of psychological abusers.[2][3][4]

As the acronym suggests, the common steps involved are:

1. The abuser denies the abuse ever took place
  2. When confronted with evidence, the abuser then attacks the person that was abused (and/or the person's family and/or friends) for attempting to hold the abuser accountable for their actions, and finally
  3. The abuser claims that they are actually the victim in the situation, thus reversing the positions of victim and offender.[2][4] It often involves not just playing the victim but also victim blaming.[3]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
ever see the t-shirt for sale that said "Jesus, save us from your followers !" not much Christianity in many of todays "Christians", i'm afraid. :shucks:
Jesus didn't wear a Rolex but Joel Osteen has a $68M Airbus 319 for a private jet and a Ferrari. That's allot of foot washing and should prove to people that this is nothing more than a scam selling fake forgiveness to terrible people.

So Hai

Navalny was conspiring british ”intelligence” to make state coup.

As for his timely or untimely death one should ask, cui bono?

Desperate times, desperate measures. America is losing the war, its ukranian proxy is being ground to a pulp and suddenly their failed and jailed ”opposition leader” dies and fill the news propaganda.

The old sleight of hand used to keep your eyes off the collapse.

moose eater

Navalny was conspiring british ”intelligence” to make state coup.

As for his timely or untimely death one should ask, cui bono?

Desperate times, desperate measures. America is losing the war, its ukranian proxy is being ground to a pulp and suddenly their failed and jailed ”opposition leader” dies and fill the news propaganda.

The old sleight of hand used to keep your eyes off the collapse.

Navalny's reported level of nationalism, supposedly in excess of that of even Putin, was a bit worrisome, frankly.

Nationalists anywhere are worrisome. The US, Europe, Russia, etc. Their visions are often obscured or tainted by the glow of their enhanced team jersey colors.

Like the US, there's the choice between shitty and shittier.