What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

So Hai

I was not confusing anything. I was obviously referring to ancient Israelites and did state that there were those who dispute the man's heritage as he held to personally. This was to exemplify the misuse of the term Semite. Unpopularized union of bloodlines.
At first you wrote of ”a jewish/israeli bloodline”, and since the terms jew/jewish and israeli designate the modern social construct of a so called jewish people without physical relation to the hebrew israelites your reference seemed confusing to me even though it was obviously clear on your end. Thank you for clarifying.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So you finally understand what Kanye is saying AOH?
to be honest, i've never read an article about him, or an interview with him, and don't know what he might have said. ditto with nearly any other "celebrity" you might name. i think my own thoughts, and want others do the same. don't let anyone else do your thinking for you, ever! if you are going to be right OR wrong, be yourself, be original. :cool:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
ditto with nearly any other "celebrity" you might name.
heads up. i DID read an interview with the disgraced corrupt former face of the NRA (Wayne LaDickhead) saying he okayed helicopter rides for executives/friends/guests so they didn't have to sit in traffic like the little people they soaked for donations to pay for their rides...:mad:

moose eater

new day, new war crime

international law and rules based order is dead

A decent report of IDF's hospital masquerade was posted the other day on Democracy Now..

Murderers and thieves, supported by our US tax dollars, ad infinitum.

Reminds me of the Central American right-wing guerrillas trained at the School of the Americas who raped and murdered nuns and clergy during Reagan's, Poindexter's and Ollie North's tenures, except the IDF has far superior hardware, including nukes. Same shit different decade. Strategic location in exchange for values and hollow rhetoric.

And that whole USS Liberty shindig was a simple case of confusion... right? I mean, Israel said so....

Last edited:

moose eater

Excerpt from a newsletter I receive somewhat regularly, though I'm not as involved as I once was. In re. to Pelosi's unfounded claim re. Russian interference in Free Palestine protests.

The group is 'Defending Rights and Dissent', and I believe (though not certain) it's an org that morphed from Nancy Talanian's original; Bill of Rights Defense Committee, circa 2001/2002, after the USA PA. Which I was seriously involved with..

>>>""
We unequivocally condemn Nancy Pelosi’s false accusations against peace activists she doesn’t like. Read our letter of rebuke here.
On Sunday, Pelosi hit the airwaves to call on the FBI to investigate ceasefire protesters for foreign influence. “I think some of these protesters are spontaneous and organic and sincere,” she said. “Some, I think, are connected to Russia.” We’d heard that line of reasoning before: from J. Edgar Hoover himself.

When J. Edgar Hoover was in charge of the FBI, the FBI tracked what it dubbed the “Communist Line,” the position of the Communist Party on every issue imaginable. The FBI would compare the views of individuals targeted by the FBI to these volumes documenting what the Communists thought about women’s rights or foreign policy. By showing someone had the same views as the Communist Party on the poll tax or constitutionality of warrantless wiretaps, the FBI believed it had proven that person adopted the Communist line. The FBI and other three-letter agencies conducted surveillance on a grand scale to discredit domestic dissent as foreign influence or communist-inspired.

History did not judge kindly the FBI’s Cold War-era surveillance tactics, nor the NSA’s MINARET and the CIA’s CHAOS programs that surveilled domestic dissent to uncover foreign influence. But this week, Speaker Pelosi is asking the FBI to resurrect such tactics to investigate protesters calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. As a civil liberties organization that has long documented the abusive surveillance of the FBI and other government agencies, as well as been the victims of it ourselves, we know all too well that Pelosi’s comments are not to be treated as stray remarks.

On Monday, we sent Speaker Emerita Pelosi a clear message: she owes it to her constituents, country, and the Constitution to retract her statements and apologize for them. Instead of repeating the logic used to surveil the civil rights and anti-Vietnam War movements, she should learn from past abuses and emphatically uphold the right to dissent - with no Palestine exception. ""<<<

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
first they are "killing civilians en masse", and are told to be more "surgical" in their attacks. i don't know how much more "surgical" or "directed" it could be than to send 3 people into a building to kill those hiding there behind civilians. what do you want? should they send engraved invitations and ask them to step outside? what ??? what method of dealing with Hamas would you folks find satisfactory other than to surrender to them ? i'll wait, i'm retired. :rolleyes:

Cannavore

Veteran
first they are "killing civilians en masse", and are told to be more "surgical" in their attacks. i don't know how much more "surgical" or "directed" it could be than to send 3 people into a building to kill those hiding there behind civilians. what do you want? should they send engraved invitations and ask them to step outside? what ??? what method of dealing with Hamas would you folks find satisfactory other than to surrender to them ? i'll wait, i'm retired. :rolleyes:
They should probably get off their land and go back to where they came from.