What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

GenghisKush

wow, these countries just up and cut their funding for UNRWA for no reason at all?
weird.

Australia, Italy and others halt funding to U.N. agency over claim staff involved in Hamas attack on Israel​

dramamine

wow, these countries just up and cut their funding for UNRWA for no reason at all?
weird.

Australia, Italy and others halt funding to U.N. agency over claim staff involved in Hamas attack on Israel​

Gee, I hope Israel's not lying about that claim. That would be really out of character for them.

Cannavore

Veteran
weird.

imagine believing this lol

Cannavore

Veteran
There exist (for example) Arab Israelis who have no Jewish heritage whatsoever.
they're treated wonderfully i hear

My question was whether she has any connection to Israel other than her rhetoric. Does she?

(I thought she was most famous for being Eve Fartlow, but whatever.)
the government invited her as a celebrity to tour gaza or whatever. like seinfeld and elon and everyone else who went last month.

GenghisKush

imagine believing this lol
You know, declaring a factual claim to be false without any consideration of any relevant evidence is literally the definition of prejudice.
the government invited her as a celebrity to tour gaza or whatever. like seinfeld and elon and everyone else who went last month.
That's a relief. I worried for a minute you were doing a "Israeli ... mean[ s ] person with jewish heritage" thing. Glad to see you back down from that.

GenghisKush

they're treated wonderfully i hear

If you say so.

1706401049807.png

moose eater

Didn't I read somewhere that possibly only 15% of the citizens of Isreal are actually semitic? - the vast majority Ashkenazi Jews are of Kahzarian origins = non semitic - in fact the vast majority of Palastinians are actually of semitic origins - so it looks to me like most Israeli's are actually anti-semetic themselves - as they are anti Palastinians -

- Isn't it amazing how the main stream (legacy) media paints just about anyone that criticises Israel as being anti-semites? - there is no Jewish 'race' - its a bloody religion anyway - so how can one be 'racist' for saying anything negative against them?

- What a deluded world we live in -
If the rude and presumptuous poster had any idea of the positions I've held in the past, and the different activism I've done, he'd know how ignorant and ill-informed his comment is/was.

But then, he tends to lead with a chiseled chin in many threads when I've read his pompous remarks elsewhere, certain that his misinformed perspective is truth, and apparently unable to ever apologize or accept that he might be wrong.

By the way, I'm a former State chapter AkCLU board member, marched on Richard Butler's Aryan Nations Church of Jesus Christ in Hayden Lake, Idaho on Hitler's Birthday with my then-fiancée (now-wife of 34 years) in '89, have intervened in racist action, standing for others, and I could write another page of single-spaced credentials.

I've got nothing against Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Christians, American Indian Church, Hindus, etc., etc.

I -DO- have a major bone to pick with bullies and thieves, and those who forfeit conscience and thoughtfulness or facts in exchange for nationalist bullshit.. You know, like Nationalist Zionist fake-religious lunatics who claim God told them they could take other peoples' stuff by force and murder their families for failing to relocate soon enough.

For those people, a guillotine with a dull blade and a handful of Sumo wrestlers to pound it the rest of the way through after dropping is too polite and gentle.

Apparently, I offended someone who willingly digests the cherry-picked pabulum and nationalist propaganda of the US Military, Canadian Military, AIPAC, Mossad, and Bibi the Convicted Terrorist.

For people like that, I strongly recommend some history classes.

Last edited:

moose eater

I hope Bibi's still toking on this in his Zionist Fascist pipe, along with an 1/8-oz of cyanide. With any luck at all, soon we'll see the bastard in an ankle monitor and on house arrest, pending a prison sentence for the rest of his miserable life at the Hague.

Last edited:

moose eater

sounds like his universe is now about the size of Israel. i wouldn't be planning any trips out of country if in his shoes.
I don't know, Blinken continues to lie for him at Joe's request, apparently.

I just sincerely wish someone would put him out of a whole lot of other peoples' misery. Of course, then there'd likely be another 'hero' to the feeble-minded followers to yell a lot into a bullhorn and continue the ethnocentric murder and destruction.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If the rude and presumptuous poster had any idea of the positions I've held in the past, and the different activism I've done, he'd know how ignorant and ill-informed his comment is/was.

But then, he tends to lead with a chiseled chin in many threads when I've read his pompous remarks elsewhere, certain that his misinformed perspective is truth, and apparently unable to ever apologize or accept that he might be wrong.

By the way, I'm a former State chapter AkCLU board member, marched on Richard Butler's Aryan Nations Church of Jesus Christ in Hayden Lake, Idaho on Hitler's Birthday with my then-fiancée (now-wife of 34 years) in '89, have intervened in racist action, standing for others, and I could write another page of single-spaced credentials.

I've got nothing against Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Christians, American Indian Church, Hindus, etc., etc.

I -DO- have a major bone to pick with bullies and thieves, and those who forfeit conscience and thoughtfulness or facts in exchange for nationalist bullshit.. You know, like Nationalist Zionist fake-religious lunatics who claim God told them they could take other peoples' stuff by force and murder their families for failing to relocate soon enough.

For those people, a guillotine with a dull blade and a handful of Sumo wrestlers to pound it the rest of the way through after dropping is too polite and gentle.

Apparently, I offended someone who willingly digests the cherry-picked pabulum and nationalist propaganda of the US Military, Canadian Military, AIPAC, Mossad, and Bibi the Convicted Terrorist.

For people like that, I strongly recommend some history classes.
Well moose - I can't see how ignorant or ill informed my comment was concerning Israeli/Jewish genealogy - the Palastinians are more semitic of origins than the Israelis - since the majority of Israeli's are from Khazarian (European) origins (Ashkenazi Jews) - and the majority of Palastinians are from - Palestine 🇵🇸 -

Semite = a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs -

This is why so many Israelis look Caucasian - and just about all Palastinians look like they are of Arab (semetic) decent -

I've got nothing against Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Christians, American Indian Church, Hindus, Buddhist's - or any other 'faith' either - as long as they don't try to force me to convert - or kill me because I am an infidel/non-believer - in whatever faith - because I don't have the correct imaginary 'God' friend -

- live and let live -
-

moose eater

Well moose - I can't see how ignorant or ill informed my comment was concerning Israeli/Jewish genealogy - the Palastinians are more semitic of origins than the Israelis - since the majority of Israeli's are from Khazarian (European) origins (Ashkenazi Jews) - and the majority of Palastinians are from - Palestine 🇵🇸 -

Semite = a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs -

This is why so many Israelis look Caucasian - and just about all Palastinians look like they are of Arab (semetic) decent -

I've got nothing against Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Christians, American Indian Church, Hindus, Buddhist's - or any other 'faith' either - as long as they don't try to force me to convert - or kill me because I am an infidel/non-believer - in whatever faith - because I don't have the correct imaginary 'God' friend -

- live and let live -
-
I wasn't referring to your comment, Gypsy.

I was referring to the fellow the other day (Blue Rhino) who accused me of being a racist, and it had seemed that you were replying indirectly to him, talking about racism where there was no specified/specific race involved.

Sorry for any confusion.

Edit: When I have read something from you that I disagreed with, it rarely involved you approaching others with a 'chiseled chin.'

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wasn't referring to your comment, Gypsy.

I was referring to the fellow the other day (Blue Rhino) who accused me of being a racist, and it had seemed that you were replying indirectly to him, talking about racism where there was no specified/specific race involved.

Sorry for any confusion.

Edit: When I have read something from you that I disagreed with, it rarely involved you approaching others with a 'chiseled chin.'
Yes - its all more than a little confusing at times - trying to sort the wheat from the chaff - so to speak - and then form a studied opinion - that makes any sense at all -

My bugbear was about the obvious misuse of the word 'Semetic' - often teamed up with 'anti' -

- and as for my chin - it's taken a few knocks - but I'd hardly say that it's - chiselled - lol

Latest posts

Latest posts