What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

Veteran
Cpture.PNG

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
H. I. M. Emperor Haile Selassie I was neither jewish, israeli or black.

"He writes in his own autobiography published in 1937 that he felt as if the position of Ethiopia’s ruler was calling out for him due to his claim as “descendant from Queen Sheba and King Solomon.” Selassie was in fact a descendant from the so-called Solomonic Dynasty, which ruled over Ethiopia since 1270."

https://ethiopiancrown.org/speech-a...tes in his own,ruled over Ethiopia since 1270.

He was a colleague and personal friend to my father and 'uncle' and he might disagree with your statement; some dispute his heritage. (you can argue varying shades of skin color but....)

1706363305415.png

Cannavore

Veteran
lots of bullshit is "widely accepted". i'm not denying that it is possibly true. but i'm not buying into something just because it is "widely accepted". lots of rubes buy into "sovereign citizen" horseshit, others think the world is flat, shitloads of room-temp IQs think Jan. 6th was "peaceful tourists" just looking around. let's dig deeper, like the "lizard people" that actually rule the world, pedophile satanists lurking in the basement of a pizza parlor that didn't HAVE a basement... MILLIONS of people believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. granted, they are (mostly) children, but...:ROFLMAO:
ok but it's real lol

GenghisKush

yup shes a scottish jew. 80% of israeli's are not ethnically local to the region. the government pays people to come and be terrorist settlers and squat on land that doesn't belong to them as long as you have a strand of jewish heritage.
Is she Israeli? (I genuinely don't know)

Cannavore

Veteran
what does being israeli even mean at this point lol. if you mean person with jewish heritage then yes, if you mean was she born in israel, probably not.

she's a wacko zionist most famous for this tweet that had the internet laughing at her;

2021.06.15-02.48-boundingintocomics-60c8bdcdc7c49.jpeg

GenghisKush

what does being israeli even mean at this point lol. if you mean person with jewish heritage then yes, if you mean was she born in israel, probably not.

There exist (for example) Arab Israelis who have no Jewish heritage whatsoever.

My question was whether she has any connection to Israel other than her rhetoric. Does she?

(I thought she was most famous for being Eve Fartlow, but whatever.)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
having a picture of an empty brass cartridge case (NOT a bullet) proves neither it's source nor anything else. even if it was shown to be of a caliber used by IDF, it would not be evidence of it's source nor use. :dunno:

GenghisKush

having a picture of an empty brass cartridge case (NOT a bullet) proves neither it's source nor anything else. even if it was shown to be of a caliber used by IDF, it would not be evidence of it's source nor use. :dunno:
the photo appears cropped, unless you click it.
here, here is the whole photo

1706387905791.png