What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Blue Rhino

I don't believe it was me being inconsistent.

We just saw a furtherance of the damages claims by one of 4 young Native men who were convicted for a murder they didn't commit, the railroading of them by Fairbanks PD, and 15 or 18 years in prison taken from their young lives, and the fact that we now know that the former Alaska Governor from 2015, Bill Walker , the 'good guy' in that election, had hired an attorney to investigate the case as a private PI, who concluded in 2015 that the 4 were innocent, yet the former Governor kept that report a secret for at least the last 8 years.

The divide between the 2 systems has not been as broad as some pretend.

And in the case of Gaza, any efforts at the UN to bring Israel or Her lackeys to justice have been shielded by the US.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." (JFK)

Seems to me that Israel and her lackeys have made peaceful revolution impossible, and yet, too many are clasping their hands to their faces in dismay over the next logical step in the sequence of events.

Maybe a dirty bomb in Tel Aviv would teach some table manners and deliver some message of equity and justice?
"And in the case of Gaza, any efforts at the UN to bring Israel or Her lackeys to justice have been shielded by the US."
Justice? You wouldn't know justice if it knocked you to the ground and repeatedly ass-raped you. How would you expect ANY country to respond when their neighbour not once, but at least TWICE has declared wars of extermination against them. It's odd how suddenly the UN is willing to ignore the fact that Hamas using civilian infrastructure and refugee camps to plan, co-ordinate and launch attacks against Israel is both a war crime and crime against humanity.

Oh, but Palestine isn't Jewish so free pass, right? Piss off ya friggin' racist.

moose eater

"And in the case of Gaza, any efforts at the UN to bring Israel or Her lackeys to justice have been shielded by the US."
Justice? You wouldn't know justice if it knocked you to the ground and repeatedly ass-raped you. How would you expect ANY country to respond when their neighbour not once, but at least TWICE has declared wars of extermination against them. It's odd how suddenly the UN is willing to ignore the fact that Hamas using civilian infrastructure and refugee camps to plan, co-ordinate and launch attacks against Israel is both a war crime and crime against humanity.

Oh, but Palestine isn't Jewish so free pass, right? Piss off ya friggin' racist.
Fuck you, pompous prick.

Your air smells of someone who thinks they know history, or me, but doesn't.

Blue Rhino

Kiev on Wednesday shot down a Russian military transport plane IL-76 carrying 65 Ukrainian prisoners of war​

By Andrew Korybko

Imho French, US, UK, CAN, POL prisoners included. Neonazi cleaning of witnesses!
But the Russians filmed them spitting their venom and took note of all their war crimes for future Nuremberg 2.0.
Funny how the Ruzzians are calling S-300 missiles "Ukrainian PoWs." I mean there's no mass dead and body parts that were found other than the aircrew, but there were what was left of S-300 missiles. That plane had arrived in Russia from Iran that day so those PoWs were in Iran? The aircraft was also flying north, AWAY from the Ukraine border.
Man, you'll eat and spew any bullshit the Ruzzian orcs spew, won't you. What next? You gonna state that loser Ruzzian claim that Alaska still belongs to Ruzzia is legit?

shiva82

Funny how the Ruzzians are calling S-300 missiles "Ukrainian PoWs." I mean there's no mass dead and body parts that were found other than the aircrew, but there were what was left of S-300 missiles. That plane had arrived in Russia from Iran that day so those PoWs were in Iran? The aircraft was also flying north, AWAY from the Ukraine border.
Man, you'll eat and spew any bullshit the Ruzzian orcs spew, won't you. What next? You gonna state that loser Ruzzian claim that Alaska still belongs to Ruzzia is legit?
kolomoisky operates zelensky . same clan

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Didn't I read somewhere that possibly only 15% of the citizens of Isreal are actually semitic? - the vast majority Ashkenazi Jews are of Kahzarian origins = non semitic - in fact the vast majority of Palastinians are actually of semitic origins - so it looks to me like most Israeli's are actually anti-semetic themselves - as they are anti Palastinians -

- Isn't it amazing how the main stream (legacy) media paints just about anyone that criticises Israel as being anti-semites? - there is no Jewish 'race' - its a bloody religion anyway - so how can one be 'racist' for saying anything negative against them?

- What a deluded world we live in -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yea 80% of the population of Israel is derived from European stock.

They also killed/stole/disappeared 8,000 babies of Arab Jew/Mizrahi origin in the 90's which I find interesting.
Sounds morbidly interesting - and I wonder 🤔 if true - are there any survivors? - and what exactly was the reasoning behind doing something as awful as that -
* any links Cannavore?

Reactions: Gry

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't I read somewhere that possibly only 15% of the citizens of Isreal are actually semitic? - the vast majority Ashkenazi Jews are of Kahzarian origins = non semitic - in fact the vast majority of Palastinians are actually of semitic origins - so it looks to me like most Israeli's are actually anti-semetic themselves - as they are anti Palastinians -

- Isn't it amazing how the main stream (legacy) media paints just about anyone that criticises Israel as being anti-semites? - there is no Jewish 'race' - its a bloody religion anyway - so how can one be 'racist' for saying anything negative against them?

Yeah - the definition of semitic and the application to Arabs/Palestinians is something I've been harping on for ages. There is actually a Jewish/Israeli bloodline outside of the religion (in my opinion and re; research) Haile Selassie was a descendant of Kings Solomon & David and he was black.

Cannavore

Veteran

israel's "neighbor"

hahahahahahahaa

So Hai

They are purely a counterfeit social construct of hebrew israelites, there is no physical relation. The term Kalergi used to describe this so called jewish people is Führerrasse. Considering the fact that judaism defines only the jew as human and every non-jew as a human animal created to be a slave to jews it is not surprising.

So Hai

Yeah - the definition of semitic and the application to Arabs/Palestinians is something I've been harping on for ages. There is actually a Jewish/Israeli bloodline outside of the religion (in my opinion and re; research) Haile Selassie was a descendant of Kings Solomon & David and he was black.
H. I. M. Emperor Haile Selassie I was neither jewish, israeli or black.

moose eater

According to The Intercept, the ICC just read the proverbial riot act to Israel.

Apparently, Bibi's lies and propaganda don't sell all that well in -every- place they're spewed.

Now let's see how much Bibi wishes to be on a wanted poster, and whether or not he'll comply.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's a widely accepted story
lots of bullshit is "widely accepted". i'm not denying that it is possibly true. but i'm not buying into something just because it is "widely accepted". lots of rubes buy into "sovereign citizen" horseshit, others think the world is flat, shitloads of room-temp IQs think Jan. 6th was "peaceful tourists" just looking around. let's dig deeper, like the "lizard people" that actually rule the world, pedophile satanists lurking in the basement of a pizza parlor that didn't HAVE a basement... MILLIONS of people believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. granted, they are (mostly) children, but...:ROFLMAO:

Roms

Veteran

Israeli tanks open fire on hundreds of Gazans waiting for aid​

1706328644948.png

Hours after opening fire at a UN shelter housing thousands of Palestinians, Israeli tanks killed dozens lining to receive aid supplies.

At least 20 Palestinians were killed, and 150 injured on 25 January after Israeli tanks opened fire at Gazans lined up to receive humanitarian aid at the Kuwait Roundabout in Gaza City, north of the strip.

Roms

Veteran

In the midst of war: ‘Israel’ and the USA conclude a gigantic’armage contract

Israeli security officials, including General Eyal Zamir, chief of staff of the war ministry, traveled to the United States to negotiate a gigantic’arma.

The’accord was signed on Thursday, January 25, between the two parties and will confer on ‘Israel’ a significant amount of’ aircraft and ammunition.