What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

Veteran
1704996629120.png

Roms

Veteran

The West will stand in the dock alongside Israel at the genocide court​

Israel’s allies aren’t just turning a blind eye to Gaza’s killing fields. They have cheered on the bloodshed, provided diplomatic cover and supplied the arms​

Roms

Veteran

American Pravda: Israel and the Holocaust Hoax​

1704996820342.png

Roms

Veteran
Over 100,000 tonnes of free Russian cereals arrived in Africa (Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe, Mali, Somalia, the Central African Republic and Eritrea)
1704998246001.png

moose eater

More evidence of influence in the media. Remember Judith Miller from the NY Times, acting as an embedded 'journalist' during GW's illegal war(s)? Remember the days when it was the press' job to question the government's bullshit and propaganda? I do.

So Hai

I will give you a pass this once for projecting your ignorance and leave you the tip to learn some basic manners. Defining marxism is not difficult. Marxism is communism, judaism.

The founders of the zionist occupation in Palestine where jews of marxist-zionist poale zion organization. Your reference to ”veterans from the soviet union” is a further key identifier that serve to prove my point.

Shua1991

if you look back through this nations history at what treatment the LDS church got from neighboring "Christians", it is not a surprise that they might want refuges close at hand. i'd stock up on weapons while i was at it... :shucks: :ying:
The people who own the USA will not care if individuals armed themselves, but they they would lose their shit if we layed down our arms and started investigating what rules us. Look what happened to peaceful protestors during the GF demonstrations. They killed and black vanned many peaceful protestors, they passed laws to give cops legal freedom to run over protestors if they fear for their safety, or tried proposing these types of immunity.

Debt/threats of violence/coercion are what rules America. You cannot achieve higher education without become a debt slave.
I will give you a pass this once for projecting your ignorance and leave you the tip to learn some basic manners. Defining marxism is not difficult. Marxism is communism, judaism.

The founders of the zionist occupation in Palestine where jews of marxist-zionist poale zion organization. Your reference to ”veterans from the soviet union” is a further key identifier that serve to prove my point.
So you're retarded and decided to get offended I called you one.

You aren't the member of a master race, your an inbred. Also your incapability to define Marxism is exactly why I asked you to display your retardation for everyone else here to see, I'll ask you again to define Marxism, because I know you can't. I'm surprised you can even read, or do you use text to speech?

It's no wonder north Koreans have a higher literacy rate than inbred backwoods Americans.

So Hai

Having studied Marx, I can assure you that he was not a communist, per se', as the definitions play.
Well that depends on how you define it, doesn’t it? I do not follow the definitions laid out in exoteric doctrine but see it for what it actually is.

moose eater

Well, it is ”nationalism” for jews and marxism for everyone else.

Marx was an individualist, not a communist or an atheist.

He saw a loss of personhood in the industrialization of England and Germany at that time, forcing people through economic needs to carry the burden and labor for the opportunistic industrialists (corporatists) and wrote profusely about the loss of self-actualization in such a system.

Those are Karl Marx's words, paraphrased.

His beef with religion was about the church's use of their authority to put a seal of approval on punitive or destructive governmental policies. He was, in fact, an agnostic, who saw the church's authority being abused. He was anti-organized/dogmatic religion.

Really.

Latest posts

Latest posts