What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

PetePrice

Also, when South Africa calls you out for committing genocide, you’re probably committing genocide…

This is the response in the UK -

the fella behind we believe Israel is high up in the Labour party - Luke Akehurst (this is him below on the left)

1704633599407.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"far more brutal" i don't know about that. isn't South Africa where folks used to put a "necklace" (car tire) around people and light them? tear gassing funerals of the people they had murdered?

moose eater

There's a number of rabbis and Hasidic Jews in Israel, the US, and elsewhere who know and believe that the Nationalist Zionist movement to invade and conquer Palestine by force is not in standing with their faith, and some of them have been brutalized by IDF and Israeli police for taking in-person stands.

Nice performance, by the way. Today there's approximately 23,000 dead Palestinians since October 7, including about 10,000 dead Palestinian children, and I'd bet there's many people experiencing the sentiments in this tune. :(

Reportedly there have been over 1,000 Palestinian children who have gone through medically necessary limb amputations without anesthesia. :(

I hope Bibi has to swallow many fists-full of Ambien to cop some Z's these days.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
"far more brutal" i don't know about that. isn't South Africa where folks used to put a "necklace" (car tire) around people and light them? tear gassing funerals of the people they had murdered?
here's the IDF beating the pallbearers of an American-Palestinian journalist's funeral that they assassinated in cold blood and lied about.... BEFORE OCT 7th.

there has never been a more clear cut documented case of apartheid and genocide in the history of our species. just venture into israeli tiktok, it's the sickest fascistic genocidal shit i've ever seen. they're all proud to tell you exactly what they're doing because they don't view palestinians as humans (nazi dehumanization tactics).

this is going to spill over into a larger conflict if we don't stop protecting these fucking ghouls. our international reputation has already been damaged beyond repair. the biden administration needs to be prosecuted at the ICJ alongside israel.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Since no one's posted it yet lol....

A mattress with a poop stain was found inside (not joking). if this shit is connected to epsteins manhattan apartment or something people are gonna riot.

Latest posts

Latest posts