What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

PetePrice

1702894079696.png

moose eater

My wife was incredibly disturbed after viewing a bit of the brutality being committed by IDF.

It's my opinion that my wife can't have real peace of mind until the war criminals are collectively put permanently out of our misery, so I strongly recommend total and complete eradication of such war criminals so that my wife can be happier. :)

moose eater

Well happy wife happy life etc, I just can't get my head ahead some peoples indifference to it all, it's genocide carried out right before us by a bunch of nutters that has been normalised by the west. WTF happened to us as humans.
I was being tongue-in-cheek and using the reporter's statements about being able to sleep at night.

Though it is true that my wife was visibly affected by watching several videos of the IDF-generated genocide.

What happened? I don't know that anything really changed, other than Rights of Conquest had to put on a new costume, change a few words in the reasoning, and maybe lie a bit more, often due to the world-wide presence of media these days in most cases.

Lethal hate and genocide have been the human frailty since the beginning of time, likely back to when one cave clan had fire after the lightning storm and the other didn't, and they wanted it.

But our weapons have evolved rapidly and are now better, but the evolution of our spirits haven't.

Find a continent, identify a resource and a People that inhabited the area that resource was in, whatever it is/was, and you'll find all sorts of justifications for genocide.

The Zionists are a bit more tweaked, in that their justification is that their God supposedly told them in a yet-to-be authenticated book of parables that they could have others' homes... or at least some of them have taken those words to mean that for sake of personal and State wealth and expansion. (Where I live, when someone says, "God told me I can have your house", that person often receives a 3-day hold in a psych ward and maybe some pills).

"They're not really actual humans."

"They're devil worshippers for not answering to OUR God!!"

"They won't know what to do with those riches the way we will!! We're MUCH better stewards!"

"They don't deserve what they have."

Old history, new history, the vultures and miscreants aren't difficult to find. They're the ones who believe the laws are for thee and not me.

Last edited:

moose eater

I guess when the Zionists kill innocent civilian Palestinians it's not that noteworthy, but when IDF does the same to Christians/Catholics, despite being done in far lesser numbers, it's terrorism...

But listen to the double-speak by the Israeli spinner of fabrications.

Latest posts

Latest posts