What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

PetePrice

1699445334052.png

PetePrice

All stuff above before this latest war but you know democracy, it really makes me laugh when people on this thread call out Russia and seemingly forget the history of Stalin helping Israel to get where it is by going against the British and helping Zionists and see no irony in their posts.
Who was the 1st country to recognise Israel as a state? Who supplied the Nazi weapons to Israel? it only went sour because the Russians didn't want people to leave their country for Israel.
We can see Israel turning fascist in 1952 with the US's help when it executed 13 members of the Jewish anti fascist committee and even before this when it bombed the British administration in 1946 killing 91 people.

PetePrice

no need to make any of this personal, Pete. we're discussing ideas and not identity.

edit: I apologize for any distress my words might have caused you.

I don't think it's myself that made it personal to begin with and I still don't see how you reached this assertion, I think that came from yourself with things like -

. However, I think my initial read on his comment was right. I sensed manipulative intent in the message, (begin by negging the target, then ...) several assertions that were false on their face, and re-reading the comment that sense is only stronger. I'll go back to blocking him the old-fashioned way, like I do w Rob, by reading his comments, then shaking my head, then whispering to myself, "What a jackass."

You sensed something!! maybe you were wrong but then you double up on your assertion.

PetePrice

I have been ignoring you and after Genghis replied to you I looked.

Stop addressing me for I have no interest in interacting with you forever more.

I know you have said before!!

How about you let the guy I asked answer?

I have zero interest in discussing a thing with you.

However if I wish to address something I will regardless of if you want it or not! that is my right and it is yours to ignore, ignorance is bliss after all.

Cannavore

Veteran
Palestine was occupied by the British and Ottoman Empires, respectively, before 1948.
Where Jews Arabs and Christians all lived together. Until 1948.
Are you willing to accept that reasonable people can disagree about this? Because I disagree.
Where are the liberal or anti genocide voices in Israel? Even the moderates and liberals are on board as far as I can see. Doesn't matter if you agree or not, you're a powerless individual. The state will do what it wants, especially when barely any country is calling Israel out on their crimes.

The reasonable people live outside of Israel, are Jews themselves, and are protesting what Israel is doing. And Israel is responding that these people arent real Jews. Zionism is fascism and anti semitic itself.

I can speak only for myself: I want peace. I believe these problems can only be solved by political means. I think that escalation will bring only more escalation.
Bro they're literally trail of tears'ing the Palestinians right now. Peace will come after they're all dead and gone out of the country.

Last edited:

PetePrice

I don't know if that's actually real. Never looked into it. Just thought it was funny.

oh its pretty much true to an extent -