What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

shiva82

Regardless of your pompous reply the fact remains that I think it was a shite comment, regardless of the atrocities that happened in Israel via Hamas to then justify the use of chemicals on people not just terrorists is disgusting and reveals far more about you than it does me.
You now judge me by my writing! how telling, hardly a Wordsworth yourself.
if it is any consolation. he is a pompous shit talker with everyone. he is what he is

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe making terrorists to support your cause is a bad idea.

Someone should have told us before we built Bin Laden.

I guess it's too late now.

PetePrice

Hamas whole purpose in life is the extinction of jews.

Shame that is bollocks though isn't it. They do want the occupation of Palestine to end though.
I mean should I take this interview by a soldier in the IDF and proclaim the whole of Israel and all Jewish people want to wipe out the whole of Palestine and it's people?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Shame that is bollocks though isn't it. They do want the occupation of Palestine to end though.
I mean should I take this interview by a soldier in the IDF and proclaim the whole of Israel and all Jewish people want to wipe out the whole of Palestine and it's people?
Well PP, Actions speak louder than words, Don't they?

We have never seen Israel go unprovoked trying to eradicate a people for the hell of it.

Bullshit flag as been raised.

PetePrice

Well PP, Actions speak louder than words, Don't they?

We have never seen Israel go unprovoked trying to eradicate a people for the hell of it.

Bullshit flag as been raised.

Would that be actions like a year after being given land taking more? or do those actions not count? Shall we go back to when Israel attacked Egypt? Bullshit indeed.
Just call an attack pre-emptive and all's ok haha
What exactly has Israel been doing since 67? its a shitstorm of biblical proportions ffs.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Did you answer this?

No

PetePrice

Did you answer this?

No

Nor has Palestine you dickhead. Oh I see if you're provoked it's ok.. gotcha
Many ways to eradicate isn't there? why did Israel attack Jordan, Syria or Egypt? and then put places under Military rule? it's like that last 70 years haven't happened.
I mean come on have the actions of Sharon then Netanyahu been good? what exactly is to be achieved by making Palestine smaller and smaller it's almost like some want them wiped off the map.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nor has Palestine you dickhead. Oh I see if you're provoked it's ok.. gotcha
Many ways to eradicate isn't there? why did Israel attack Jordan, Syria or Egypt? and then put places under Military rule? it's like that last 70 years haven't happened.
I mean come on have the actions of Sharon then Netanyahu been good? what exactly is to be achieved by making Palestine smaller and smaller it's almost like some want them wiped of the map.
Ok, have your little tantrum.

You still have not addressed this. - - - We have never seen Israel go unprovoked trying to eradicate a people for the hell of it.

Hamas only goal in life is to kill jews. You sound like you are trying to come up with so many reasons to hate.

All I can do is tell you Brother you have to wait.

PetePrice

Ok, have your little tantrum.

You still have not addressed this. - - - We have never seen Israel go unprovoked trying to eradicate a people for the hell of it.

Hamas only goal in life is to kill jews. You sound like you are trying to come up with so many reasons to hate.

All I can do is tell you Brother you have to wait.

As pointed out earlier that is not the goal of Hamas, that is bullshit. They do however want the state of Israel eradicated as they don't see it as legitimate.

Hate? hate who? I hate atrocities yes.

The fact you don't think the Palestinians have been provoked says enough.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran

Cannavore

Veteran
Shireen-Abu-Akleh.jpg

Last edited:

PetePrice

RobFromTX

Well this thread has taken a colorful turn. Audi should be stuck on auto-meme by now

What i dont get is why we have to get involved in every.....single.....damn conflict that comes along. I'll just never understand how that pays off. It hasnt so far

Latest posts

Latest posts