What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is a difference between having allies and being unable to conduct a war because you have no manufacturing base to support it. There is no artillery shell factory in Ukraine.

No matter where the border end up Ukraine has done nothing but lose. Tell me one thing the average Ukrainian will have better as a result of this war?
This is twisted. Ukraine gets attacked, people killed and their land stolen by Russia, first Crimea and then Russia went for the rest. After having democracy, what did you think they would do? Just roll over for Russia and say "Oh sure, you can take over our country" Pfffftt.

The second part... What do you think they are? A bunch of marshmallows? "Oh they took our land, Are we better off to roll over and be owned by them? We might be better off..... This is ridiculous.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hamas whole purpose in life is the extinction of jews.

I was clarifying that the term "semitic" applies to Palestinians as well.

But that was could have been lost in the midst of my new title and the promulgation that I only care about certain people dying.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was clarifying that the term "semitic" applies to Palestinians as well.

But that was could have been lost in the midst of my new title and the promulgation that I only care about certain people dying.
That's why when you're outdoors, you always pee downwind. Otherwise the outcome is foreseeable. 🤣

There are many muslims in the IDF. So, it's really about right and wrong.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This is twisted. Ukraine gets attacked, people killed and their land stolen by Russia, first Crimea and then Russia went for the rest. After having democracy, what did you think they would do? Just roll over for Russia and say "Oh sure, you can take over our country" Pfffftt.

The second part... What do you think they are? A bunch of marshmallows? "Oh they took our land, Are we better off to roll over and be owned by them? We might be better off..... This is ridiculous.

It's ridiculous.

The idea that anyone should roll over and give bullies what they want is dangerous.

There's plenty of people who think that defending your homeland against invaders is somehow "bloodthirsty warmongering"... and give zero thought to the invaders' actions.

It reminds me of the asshole in kindergarten "why are you hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" meanwhile they were overwhelming your arm and striking you with it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Putin is a fucking mad man. Maybe that's why chump worshipped him? Well, Uncle Pootie gave him a bunch of money too. If the west let Ukraine go they know Putin would come after them next.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump has a boner for every dictator.

It's all the posturing and saber rattling that his ego can't help but to love.

The guy majored in talking shit and thinks that is all it takes.

It's too bad that he dodged the draft... he could have seen the other side of things.

Instead he didn't want to be seen with wounded vets and called McCain a loser for being a POW.

RobFromTX

This war is about to spiral way out of control. Iran and Hezbollah(then Lebanon) and then it will be our turn ofcourse. And then we will have to send in the mustard intelligence corp......self motivated promoters of truth and righteousness through philosophical context......who will interrogate the gazans......spray them with holy water and make them watch drag queens reading goodnight moon......until they finally give up who theoretically they would vote for in the american elections. Bad news baby. Its better to just stay out of it and spare the viciousness to come

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1697397911993.png

Hiddenjems

They wouldn’t be a country without my tax dollars. So I guess we own them now.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They wouldn’t be a country without my tax dollars. So I guess we own them now.
Short sighted at best. It is cheaper for us to back Ukraine than to let it go and have to clean up the big mess later. Back your nearsightedness up and think about how much Putin (Chumps buddy) has costed us since his rise to dictatorship.

Latest posts

Latest posts