What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I can only guess how that applies 😂

I already said screw it... there's pretty much nothing but trolling thus far.

I am pretty quick with the ignore button these days... but for all I know Shiva has me on ignore and bothers to read my posts anyway.

It's very across purpose and I stick to my guns typically.

The only thing I can do is communicate with people who can function somewhat decently.

You're always welcome to stop by for a beer when you're around here Zeez!!

PetePrice

I can only guess how that applies 😂

I already said screw it... there's pretty much nothing but trolling thus far.

I am pretty quick with the ignore button these days... but for all I know Shiva has me on ignore and bothers to read my posts anyway.

It's very across purpose and I stick to my guns typically.

The only thing I can do is communicate with people who can function somewhat decently.

You're always welcome to stop by for a beer when you're around here Zeez!!

Shit don't look in that mirror.

GenghisKush

Einstein was an atheist and a zionist. He was invited to be prez. of Israel after the death of Chaim Weizmann. Said he was "saddened and ashamed that I cannot accept it."

edit: ok maybe he was agnostic, not atheist.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

More fun news of the day. Unlike Hamas these guys have 150k long long long range missiles that could level tel aviv. Best to find a peaceful solution now before theres no going back

shiva82

you confuse yourself. zionazi is nothing to do with judaism. nothing at all. the star of david has nothing to do with david either

shiva82

maybe you could fill in some details? or that he was of jewish heritage that sets you off?
abundant detailed accounts of einsteins plagiarism . my partner is jewish , so that does not set me off one iota . i think you are maybe a bit simple . the zionazis are commiting genocide. most are atheist most are not jews. many christian zionazis

i get it , you are set in your ways

GenghisKush

for sure. the biggest fraud in history too . a total shill . is he from judea?
You know who else named Einstein a fraud, a total shill, also because of contentious perceptions of his ancestry and religious tradition and their purported origin in Judea?

The Nazis.

Deutsche Physik was opposed to the work of Albert Einstein and other modern theoretically based physics, which was disparagingly labeled "Jewish physics" (German: Jüdische Physik).