What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As pointed out earlier that is not the goal of Hamas, that is bullshit. They do however want the state of Israel eradicated as they don't see it as legitimate.

Hate? hate who? I hate atrocities yes.

The fact you don't think the Palestinians have been provoked says enough.
250 people were murdered, people were kidnapped, babies were decapitated and then a massive missile attack began? Why? Because of Hamas and hate.

Any idiot could figure out what the reaction from Israel would be.

And now it's time to play the victim card? I think the people of Gaza should give up Hamas and continue to pursue their poor, uneducated, unproductive lives peacefully as they have done for generations. But, the people of Gaza will not give up Hamas either because they support them or they are afraid. This makes it their problem as they are not innocent bystanders.

People who were truly innocent bystanders should have humanitarian aid with food, water and medical care. Those responsible for the attack get no sympathy. There is no justification or hate.

PetePrice

250 people were murdered, people were kidnapped, babies were decapitated and then a massive missile attack began? Why? Because of Hamas and hate.

And now it's time to play the victim card? I think the people of Gaza should give up Hamas and continue to pursue their poor, uneducated, unproductive lives peacefully as they have done for generations. But, the people of Gaza will not give up Hamas either because they support them or they are afraid. This makes it their problem as they are not innocent bystanders.

People who were truly innocent bystanders should have humanitarian aid with food, water and medical care. Those responsible for the attack get no sympathy. There is no justification or hate.

Stunning.

PetePrice

Is there proof of this now?

So Military might is right
Wait till you find out not all Jews support the government of Israel or Zionists. Your head might fall off.
oh and what a condescending t**t, calling their lives poor, uneducated and unproductive wtf is that about?
Bet you were happy when their under paid labour was used to build up Israel.

Well how nice of you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well this thread has taken a colorful turn. Audi should be stuck on auto-meme by now

What i dont get is why we have to get involved in every.....single.....damn conflict that comes along. I'll just never understand how that pays off. It hasnt so far

I think we've been on guard since the world wars.

Smedley Butler wrote and spoke about the corporate interests he protected militarily a hundred years ago.

But fascism and communism scared the shit out of our country back then.

Our involvement has limited success but we stopped the second world war with a bang.

Maybe we're making sure nobody else needs nuked...

PetePrice

Again, this is already proven to be false yet a lie perpetuated here for what?

Replying to a later post on X linking to a story citing her comments, she said on Wednesday evening: "Please note: We said that these reports are based on testimonies of soldiers."

'Important to separate facts from speculation'

Ramsay interviewed two IDF majors - one of whom was a spokesman.

Ramsay said: "At no point did either he, or the other major I spoke to, ever mention that Hamas had beheaded or killed 40 babies or children. I believe that if it were the case, they would have told me and others there.

"There is no doubt that a horrific attack took place at Kfar Aza, and it needed to be reported, and we did see the bodies of the dead from the community in their houses, in the back of a truck, and on the basketball court.

"But it's important to separate the facts from speculation in a situation like this.

"To reiterate - the IDF had every opportunity to inform the world's media of any story that had become apparent as the military continue to clear up the kibbutz. The murder and beheading of 40 children was never mentioned to me or my team."

And another journalist, Oren Ziv, who works for independent news outlet 972 mag, was also present and given the opportunity to speak to "hundreds of soldiers on site".

In a post on X, he said of the baby claims: "During the tour we didn't see any evidence of this, and the army spokesperson or commanders also didn't mention any such incidents."