What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
No but I do believe that biden has the same God like media coverage that Kim Yung Une
has in North Korea, giving him an extremely unfair advantage. While at the same time Trump is hitler

apwuyb3ehusb1.jpg

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Israel used white phosphorus to bomb Gaza and Lebanon, according to HRW​

1697210650417.png

Israel used white phosphorus munitions during its military operations in Gaza and Lebanon, Human Rights Watch said. This type of ammunition, with high incendiary potential, causes serious injuries and is prohibited against civilians by international law.
Israel used white phosphorus munitions during its military operations in Gaza and in Lebanon on October 10 and 11, 2023, Human Rights Watch (HRW) said after checking videos taken in those territories.
The footage shows numerous aerial explosions of white phosphorus from’artillery fire over the Gaza port and two rural areas along the Israeli-Lebanese border, according to the statement the’international non-governmental organisation. In addition, HRW collected testimonies from two people regarding the’une of these attacks in Gaza.

"The’use of white phosphorus in Gaza, one of the most densely populated areas in the world, amplifies the danger to civilians, and violates the’ prohibition, under international humanitarian law, d’ expose civilians to unnecessary risk" according to HRW.

Strong incendiary effect​

White phosphorus can be used as an incendiary’arm capable of setting buildings on fire and causing severe burns on contact with the skin.

The’s use of this type of’arms in inhabited areas "presents a high risk of excruciating burns and permanent suffering", according to Lama Fakih, director of Middle East and North Africa at Human Rights Watch.

"The’use of white phosphorus is illegal and indiscriminate during’s aerial explosions in populated urban areas, where this substance can set fire to homes and cause considerable damage to civilians", she recalled.
This report corroborates the statements palestinian foreign ministry accused the Israeli army of using this type of ammunition on October 10. It was used in the area of al-Karama in the Gaza Strip, according to the ministry.

Climbing in the Middle East​

The situation in the Middle East worsened after a large-scale attack launched on 7 October on southern’ Israel by the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas. This operation was named "Deluge of’al-Aqsa".
In retaliation, the Israeli defense forces launched the "Iron Swords" operation against Hamas in the Gaza Strip. In the days following the attack, the Israeli army regained control of all settlements near the border with Gaza and began to launch air strikes against facilities, including civilians, in the Gazan enclave.
Hamas' unprecedented attack on Israel left more than 1,200 people dead and nearly 4,000 injured, according to the Israeli Ministry of Health, while the toll stands at more than 1,537 dead and more than 6,000 injured in the Gaza Strip, according to the Gazaoui Ministry of Health.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Oblabla isn't only gay but also pedo-satanist like macron like trudeau and like most of the young leaders, corrupted full, soul included. Not really human now they are all.

Sionist freemason reptilian deep state operates

shiva82

Oblabla isn't only gay but also pedo-satanist like macron like trudeau and like most of the young leaders, corrupted full, soul included. Not really human now they are all.

i call them zionazis . perfect fit

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Video of the evacuation shows allot of them in donkey carts. Looks like Ciudad Juarez in Mexico. Crappy third world action.

RobFromTX

I was reading national geographics in the 90's and it looks about same. They've always been really poor. So are most of the jewish folks

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

All a bunch of inhuman gay pedo-satanists...

Sounds solid.

At least you have conviction in the inane shit you spew...

The rest of the people who find themselves sharing some of your views are hopefully questioning their sanity instead of researching whatever propaganda got you to this point.

Thanks for the laugh... after I go cash my Soros paycheck I will squander it on adrenochrome and get to the gay pedo-satanists' rave!!

Don't forget to pray for me.