What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was reading national geographics in the 90's and it looks about same. They've always been really poor. So are most of the jewish folks
Classic shit hole.
Maybe Juarez was worse. I'll never forget the donkey with the spray painted zebra stripes getting ready for the show.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Ya don't be afraid i just destroy your empire of lies, cannabis included!

Tijuana's tacos await you

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
better tacos in juarez
There was a real fancy place we went to, but the rest of the food was too risky.
The favorite was a case of Corona and sitting on the bridge betting on who was going to make it across the river and not get caught. Tijuana was almost as bad.

right

On the west coast we have rosarito . Lots of Americans surf there. It's more south and away from alot of the drugs

buzzmobile

Veteran
Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Anyone remember the Balfour Declaration? Were "existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine" a part of the Declaration?
1697279144884.jpeg