What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

you seem to want to forget that during Obama's administration the US and Israel destroyed Iranian centrifuges with the first known worm to cause physical damage to hardware. All while blasting thunderstruck by AC/DC from their variable frequency drives

A better question is do you remember the question you are asking?

right

That's pretty much what you're doing.
I beg to differ . After the Russia Russia Russia hoax, left wing media has lost all credibility. The left will deliberately deny what they know to be true.

Edit for more content. If you miss this I will
Requote it .

If you can make a man into hitler then it is ok to cheat steal or LIE to make sure he doesn't get elected.
Biden has an unfair advantage because he has the coverage of Kim Yung une in North Korea

Last edited:

right

you seem to want to forget that during Obama's administration the US and Israel destroyed Iranian centrifuges with the first known worm to cause physical damage to hardware. All while blasting thunderstruck by AC/DC from their variable frequency drives

You are right I haven't herd of this ,but I believe you

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That was
I beg to differ . After the Russia Russia Russia hoax, left wing media has lost all credibility. The left will deliberately deny what they know to be true.

Differ away!

You buy things at face value as long as they were handed to you to believe by a source that you like, but refuse to acknowledge that they are just as suspicious as any fact that you don't check yourself.

I can't respect your research skills.

You probably believe that Michelle Obama is a man.

right

That was

Differ away!

You buy things at face value as long as they were handed to you to believe by a source that you like, but refuse to acknowledge that they are just as suspicious as any fact that you don't check yourself.

I can't respect your research skills.

You probably believe that Michelle Obama is a man.
I posted more in edit

right

Mr mustard, I think that the idea of Michael being a man is hilarious, but it is even funnier how pissed people get.
More content

I am not resurching Im recalling it and then serching.

right

I don't believe any of the things you're asking me about but I believe the people are looking for things to quickly post .I'm recalling them and then researching to find the evidence

right

Obama absolutely did talk about gay fantasies I didn't mean to offend gay people only Obama lovers