What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
My argument here is that it could have been avoided through a peace through strength policy. If we had Isreals back they would have thought twice. Cowardice provokes attacks
If I'm regurgitating anything it's Reagan speak lol. We had Iran's back with this administration.
We need a wartime consigliere.

lol.

Israel isn't strong and Reagan didn't help Iran

wd0ng2idjksa1.jpg

DQRHguB.jpg

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
I think at last Israel will not exist forever. Like in the crusader states in the middle ages. What is the arabic saying? You´ve got the clock, we´ve got the time. It´s just a periode in time, no idea how long.

right

You are regurgitating what you read about.

One day you may find that there's more than a political affiliation involved in some decisions.
Mr mustard. You are mistaken. The problem is actually that I am recalling the actual events and struggling to find information on the internet.

right

Clearly the problem is that Israel has not, so far, been hard enough on the Palestinians. Destroying what is left of Gaza will surely make the Palestinians more amenable to a peace agreement.

Clown shoe.
I have taken time out of my busy schedule to address you take it easy with the name calling sport

right

lol.

Israel isn't strong and Reagan didn't help Iran

wd0ng2idjksa1.jpg

DQRHguB.jpg
How you doing Audiohi . Those were different times .Carter dropped the ball on bringing back our hostages. Wasn't Oliver north guilty?
I keep hearing how strong Israel is and I know that they are strong . Its just that Israel keeps taking it on the chin and then America says deescalate and they back off. Where is the fire and brimstone?
I cant help but wonder if they were a little tougher would this be happening.

right

Mr . Mustard here is one example. Just a clip because it called for a subscription.
WSJ
How did Biden's policy enrich Iran?

More important, the U.S. also throttled back enforcement of oil sanctions, which gave Tehran billions more dollars to finance Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist proxies.3 days ago

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More important, the U.S. also throttled back enforcement of oil sanctions, which gave Tehran billions more dollars to finance Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist proxies.3 days ago
And why do you suppose he did that?

Could it be because the price of oil was going through the roof again because of the Ukrainian War?

At least your not trying to say it was because of the 6 billion that's still sitting in South Korea.

But then again, there's a good chance Iran was just as surprised as the rest of the world.

Kind of lets the wind of that sail, don't it?

right

And why do you suppose he did that?

Could it be because the price of oil was going through the roof again because of the Ukrainian War?

At least your not trying to say it was because of the 6 billion that's still sitting in South Korea.

But then again, there's a good chance Iran was just as surprised as the rest of the world.

Kind of lets the wind of that sail, don't it?
Morning Got Bud Please give me a little time and I promise I will get back to you. I am speaking with an important vendor here right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts