What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

I don't support Trump but I am not happy with the mess that biden pit us in . Especially under the circumstances. He funneled 50 billion into Iran funding this war

right

Trump just might not be the next candidate. In NY they say you can indict a ham sandwich. But in NY you can also convict a ham sandwich, sadly.
Make a back up plan .

Anything but biden .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Revenge politics are the current rage from the right.

It's pathetic.

Nobody seems to be thinking about moving forward and are instead playing Three Stooges with our time and money.

The RFK Jr. plot backfired and they just realized that he's bound to take more votes from Trump than Biden.

Pathetic attempts at fixing a race that they won't know what to do if they win are obvious and contemptible.

right

Revenge politics are the current rage from the right.

It's pathetic.

Nobody seems to be thinking about moving forward and are instead playing Three Stooges with our time and money.

The RFK Jr. plot backfired and they just realized that he's bound to take more votes from Trump than Biden.

Pathetic attempts at fixing a race that they won't know what to do if they win are obvious and contemptible.
We are in the middle of a holy war between the grand old party and the Trump party . It is a bit of a monkey wrench in the works ,hopefully it works out. RFK is cool, he's a wild card.
RFK is also a bit of a kook.

greyfader

We are in the middle of a holy war between the grand old party and the Trump party . It is a bit of a monkey wrench in the works ,hopefully it works out. RFK is cool, he's a wild card.
RFK is also a bit of a kook.
a bit? he's almost as crazy as Trump! also, he will take votes from the right, not the left. but taking both RFKjr and Trump, and examining them for what they have in common with the working class you will find nothing.

both were born wealthy, neither has done a day of honest labor in their entire lives.

we need a moderate from the middle class who understands what regular people go through on a daily basis just to survive.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure his "Fire them all" attitude when it came to the UAW strike played well across the Middle Class.

I used to think you were genuinely trying learn. Now I know you're just another pair of clown shoes.

right

I hate to comment on modern day unions ,because I don't know as much as I should.
Ronald Reagan fired the bums in the union. Back in the depression the soviets started the American unions communist rabble rousers.The union ultimately sucked for Detroit.

I didn't say I'm here to learn your lessons. I am up for Intelligent discussion and I will change my point of view if I am convinced.

Ps did you mean the movie stars I haven't heard of Tim Scott saying anything like this.

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Our next move should be to stay out of it. This shits going to drag on for a long time and the less involved the better. The israelis can handle themselves quite well
Yeah, forever is a long time.

I can’t believe someone hasn’t set a nuke off over there yet.

During the fall of the ussr those things were getting auctioned off.

right

I'm sure his "Fire them all" attitude when it came to the UAW strike played well across the Middle Class.

I used to think you were genuinely trying learn. Now I know you're just another pair of clown shoes.
The unions sucked for Detroit I come from an American automotive family in Detroit, on the American side of my family. It ruined Detroit. It was bad for the workers.
Here in california my metal worker friends can't make a living wage after union dues .

right

Here's an idea ,instead of punishing the employers of workers to create jobs . Why not give tax break insensitives to the employers ? It worked for Reagan. The proof is in the putting. Talk about prosperity. How about rewarding workers based off of merit, instead of mob rules
Detroit is thoroughly blue because of the union. it would be stupid for Tim Scott to pander to the dems

dramamine

The unions sucked for Detroit I come from an American automotive family in Detroit, on the American side of my family. It ruined Detroit. It was bad for the workers.
Here in california my metal worker friends can't make a living wage after union dues .
NAFTA is what fucked Detroit up.

igrowone

Veteran
Here's an idea ,instead of punishing the employers of workers to create jobs . Why not give tax break insensitives to the employers ? It worked for Reagan. The proof is in the putting. Talk about prosperity. How about rewarding workers based off of merit, instead of mob rules
Detroit is thoroughly blue because of the union. it would be stupid for Tim Scott to pander to the dems
in that perfect world where everything is open and honest, you have a winner
unions exist for a reason, they were needed
problems? plenty of those but it has often been the only counter to the mismatched power employers can have

right

in that perfect world where everything is open and honest, you have a winner
unions exist for a reason, they were needed
problems? plenty of those but it has often been the only counter to the mismatched power employers can have
But I don't think that Tim Scott is going to win anything with the automotive union. It is very blue. Lots of country outside of Detroit. The intelligent move for Tim Scott is to focus on other areas