What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Chi13

ICMag Donor
My argument here is that it could have been avoided through a peace through strength policy. If we had Isreals back they would have thought twice. Cowardice provokes attacks
Sounds like you're just regurgitating Trump speak. Israel is a very powerful military nation. Nothing the US could have done or said would have made any difference.

right

Sounds like you're just regurgitating Trump speak. Israel is a very powerful military nation. Nothing the US could have done or said would have made any difference.
If I'm regurgitating anything it's Reagan speak lol. We had Iran's back with this administration.
We need a wartime consigliere.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are regurgitating what you read about.

One day you may find that there's more than a political affiliation involved in some decisions.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My argument here is that it could have been avoided through a peace through strength policy. If we had Isreals back they would have thought twice. Cowardice provokes attacks
Clearly the problem is that Israel has not, so far, been hard enough on the Palestinians. Destroying what is left of Gaza will surely make the Palestinians more amenable to a peace agreement.

Clown shoe.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Clearly the problem is that Israel has not, so far, been hard enough on the Palestinians. Destroying what is left of Gaza will surely make the Palestinians more amenable to a peace agreement.

Clown shoe.
That will fire up the anger among muslims around the world even more, especially in the Western big cities with a big sunny population.

buzzmobile

Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran

All’s Fair in Love and War​

Meaning:
During situations where love is at stake or during war, people are not bound by rules of fair play.
Example:
Ben lives by the saying ‘all’s fair in love and war’. He has got his eyes set on Clara and will resort to all means to be with her.

Did you know?
The origins of this idiom came from John Lyly, a poet, who wrote “The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war.” It is often used to justify cheating.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Is this when we start with the both sides talking points?

🙄😬

1697112786567.png