What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

GenghisKush

Despite his start as a sweet child, he now advances bad ideas.
Violent White supremacist groups have long sought legitimacy by sanitizing their image without toning down their hateful views. While these groups may despise Shapiro for both his Jewish faith and his proximity to mainstream conservativism, nevertheless, as the Brewers’ case demonstrates, he and his peers provide a gateway to more radical corners of the Right, where violence is part and parcel of the territory.

Reactions: Gry

right

Ok well I have heard him talk about how he doesn't care about adult homosexuality ,just force able trans sugery .And( obamas. My words) myth of the radical Muslim minority. The numbers add up ,when you consider sharia law how many Palestinians believe in suicide vests .Bush being behind the 9 11 attack.
There are more issues to address I will come back after reading

Last edited:

right

He says that he wouldn't go out of his way to hurt a trans man's feelings but that there are xx's and xy's .Soleimani was a bad man and the world is better and safer without him.
According to the article he keeps denouncing violence.
As far as abortion it's a free country. But myself like almost all people on the right don't agree with 100% abortion

Regarding the discussion with Genghis

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'll appreciate this one

I suggested right watch it and I assume he ignored it because it makes Ben look like the 4 year old pseudo intellectual he is.

How in the fuck can someone who is so smart and is such a great debater get so completely flustered and walk off camera in a tizzy when asked simple questions by a conservative ally?

greyfader

"@They definitely should defend themselves, I couldn't argue against that. In my privileged perspective from the other side of the world, behind a keyboard, I hadn't really hadn't taken the more empathetic view of what it must be like to be in that situation. You're not thinking or caring about what the cause of this invasion is, theory doesn't mean anything when you need to survive. The systemic failure that brings about these types of events don't really matter to those in the thick of it. It's all pretty hellish and I am thankful that it's only something I can talk about and don't have to experience."

excellent response! That is really where i'm coming from. The background history is always used to justify the unjustifiable.

the history of this situation in Israel is extremely complex. with both sides high on the drug of religion trying to justify atrocities.

now we have innocent young people and babies being murdered by Hamas for a cause. Israel is progressively flattening Gaza. killing who knows how many. they are gathering a huge army of over 300,000 all around Gaza and have totally blockaded it from all sides.

next, they will probably attack Gaza on the ground. the world will have another humanitarian crisis with perhaps millions made homeless and starving.

when are we, meaning humans as a race of beings, going to grow up and stop killing one another?

i don't know if you read science fiction, but there is an excellent book by Arthur C. Clarke entitled "Childhood's End". here is a synopsis of the book.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
"War is a place where young people who don't know each other and don't hate each other, kill each other, based on decisions made by old people who know each other and hate each other, but don't kill each other... ” - Paul Valéry
I think the youg Israelis know why and where they are fighting for.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
"@They definitely should defend themselves, I couldn't argue against that. In my privileged perspective from the other side of the world, behind a keyboard, I hadn't really hadn't taken the more empathetic view of what it must be like to be in that situation. You're not thinking or caring about what the cause of this invasion is, theory doesn't mean anything when you need to survive. The systemic failure that brings about these types of events don't really matter to those in the thick of it. It's all pretty hellish and I am thankful that it's only something I can talk about and don't have to experience."

excellent response! That is really where i'm coming from. The background history is always used to justify the unjustifiable.

the history of this situation in Israel is extremely complex. with both sides high on the drug of religion trying to justify atrocities.

now we have innocent young people and babies being murdered by Hamas for a cause. Israel is progressively flattening Gaza. killing who knows how many. they are gathering a huge army of over 300,000 all around Gaza and have totally blockaded it from all sides.

next, they will probably attack Gaza on the ground. the world will have another humanitarian crisis with perhaps millions made homeless and starving.

when are we, meaning humans as a race of beings, going to grow up and stop killing one another?

i don't know if you read science fiction, but there is an excellent book by Arthur C. Clarke entitled "Childhood's End". here is a synopsis of the book.

Interesting, I just googled the Arthur C. Clark book in german or what it is about.

For me it is very simple with Israel and the arabs, the Israelis are much closer to me. End of the story and now let the old testament begin. :)

right

I suggested right watch it and I assume he ignored it because it makes Ben look like the 4 year old pseudo intellectual he is.

How in the fuck can someone who is so smart and is such a great debater get so completely flustered and walk off camera in a tizzy when asked simple questions by a conservative ally?
Morning Got Bud .
I thought I did watch all of the videos. I will look at it.

right

First I want to urge anyone to watch the Megan Kelly/Ben Shapiro video I posted. It is relevant, and if you want to get all sides. It is a great video. I hope that nobody wants to live in a left wing echo chamber. I don't think that was the idea behind the speakers corner.

To Got Bud I have seen Ben lose his cool , but in this instance I think he handled it well, seeing as how he was set up for a biased interview with some unknown fake journalist .
There's just no meat and potatoes.Where is the evidence that he is a nazi. I s it his yamika.

To GenghisKush there's just so .uch Ben Shapiro stuff now it's a little much . As far as anything creepy I will just take your word for it. I have seen way too much creepy in my life.