What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

My internet is down and I'm only able to use data right now. But the only news sources I can find are extremely biased.
The only useful info I can find on the Republicans blocking the ambassador is because they are holding out for a better middle eastern policy from the Biden administration. Specifically the Iran policies that are responsible for this.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Ya @mexcurandero420 at the time i think it was like fashion to convert disciples, the sect making the material life of the leader easier etc. I think that Jesus was different and way more initiated than common gurus, with more mystico-scientific sacred notions about plants like cannabis and mushrooms very probably yes, and with of course sacred common sens out of materials! Reasons of his great success but i don't think he has been killed and crucified, i imagine him more withdrew somewhere far of his fans and in heart of Nature.

"This eternal and infinite being that we call god is Nature" Baruch Spinoza
Jesus would taught this simply.
All in sacred positive/negative synergy, tao philosophy, animism powa, with the faith of love and light as magic wand. Wakatanka! It is readable between the lines of the Koran, the Torah or the Bible in fact.

Monotheism is like parable but denatured, personification of god is misunderstood and this is what manipulates people in wars instead of setting them free. Work of the church and established powers united and driven by the dark side of the force. Israel and Ukraine are their last creation imo.

audiohi

Veteran
My internet is down and I'm only able to use data right now. But the only news sources I can find are extremely biased.
The only useful info I can find on the Republicans blocking the ambassador is because they are holding out for a better middle eastern policy from the Biden administration. Specifically the Iran policies that are responsible for this.

how's that working out?

right

I would definitely like to here congress speak for themselves. We used to have laws that kept it fair .We used to have a fair and unbiased free press

right

Rep. Ilhan Omar Apologizes 'Unequivocally' For Remarks Condemned As Anti-Semitic​

February 11, 201912:44 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered
Headshot of Susan Davis
Susan Davis
LISTEN· 4:184-Minute Listen
Toggle more options
ap_18334753964173_custom-8bad56a7fd7b4a5d19b50a12e84f28b721c1d18d-s1100-c50.jpg

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., apologized for comments on social media widely condemned as anti-Semitic. House Democratic leaders called the remarks "deeply offensive."
J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Updated at 3:30 p.m. ET
One of the two first Muslim women to serve in Congress has apologized for comments on social media widely condemned as anti-Semitic. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., said she apologized "unequivocally" following a joint statement released by House Democratic leaders calling on her to do so.
"Anti-Semitism is real," Omar tweeted Monday afternoon, "and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes."
She added, "We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize."

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Rep. Ilhan Omar Apologizes 'Unequivocally' For Remarks Condemned As Anti-Semitic​

The comment that she made 4 years ago.was "The pro jewish community was pushing for allegiance to a foreign country". The doesn't sound anti semitic to me but people do get very sensitive and blow things out of proportion.

Your statement "The squad has openly stated there hate for Israel."

Way off.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a fair and unbiased free press
too many people want to stay in their echo chamber to avoid things not aligned with their pre-conceived notions. i go over nearly all larger news sites, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, the BBC...and find the truth, best as i can assess it, generally someplace in between. :shucks:

right

The comment that she made 4 years ago.was "The pro jewish community was pushing for allegiance to a foreign country". The doesn't sound anti semitic to me but people do get very sensitive and blow things out of proportion.

Your statement "The squad has openly stated there hate for Israel."

Way off.
There is lots more, my internet isn't working and I'm struggling with data.the squad is anti Semitic anti Israel and is instead pro Islamic

Brother Nature

Danke, but I can't say a lot, except death and destruction to russia.
The search function sucks on phones, but there is plenty of this type of posting on this thread. Give me some time and I’ll bring up more…
which "you guys" are you talking to? i haven't seen anything but horror and dismay from almost everyone on this thread. perhaps you should do just a little more thinking before you touch that keyboard.