What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

End of Ukraine rushes end of israël that rushes end of U.S. empire that will produce the next peace age. Amen
i can guarantee you that it will not happen in your lifetime. Amen to you too!

hey Roms, you believe in Jesus but you hate Jews, how do you reconcile the fact that Jesus was a Jew?

greyfader

They're not in direct conflict yet but that will change real damn fast
don't forget that Israel has the bomb too! and Iran is separated from Israel by Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Iran would have to fight their way through both before reaching Israel.

Iraq and Iran fought a long brutal war and there is no love lost between them.

The Saudi's have been in a regional power struggle with Iran for a long time.

right

So Iran is taking the money they make From Russia and are using it to fund a holy war with Hamas and Isreal.
But joe who has no love for Isreal and Netanyahu, won't defend them .I'm still looking into this, and haven't formed a solid opinion yet.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
hey Roms, you believe in Jesus but you hate Jews, how do you reconcile the fact that Jesus was a Jew?

I don't believe in Jesus and i don't hate Jews lol what's your problem?
But the crucifix and zionism like the extreme islamism are the tools of the demons who bleed this world and they have no chance of surviving the apocalypse, unlike me.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1696766166638.png

Telepilot successfully sends drone directly to Ukrainian shelter - video​

audiohi

Veteran
So Iran is taking the money they make From Russia and are using it to fund a holy war with Hamas and Isreal.
But joe who has no love for Isreal and Netanyahu, won't defend them .I'm still looking into this, and haven't formed a solid opinion yet.

let's not forget that it's been the republicans that have been blocking the confirmation of the ambassador to Israel.

will they finally allow a confirmation?

lol at Joe won't defend Israel

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran

A week before the Hamas offensive in #Israel, here is what Biden's national security adviser Jake Sullivan said : « The Middle East region is calmer today than it has been for two decades. »​

:muahaha:

RobFromTX

Its time bring commander back to the whitehouse. We need leadership through viciousness. That dog never bit anybody. Those were denture imprints I tell you