What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
And audi hasn't even dropped a meme bomb about it yet.

Thats how you know this threads about to go more silent than Q :biggrin:

I always forget that you're waiting so patiently for me

60ye52oeausb1.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Israel rampaged and brought them to their knees in six days. The more you look Ito it, the more you will see that the Israeli military are very tough customers. Tomorrow and the next couple of days there will be some major payback.

right

Israel rampaged and brought them to their knees in six days. The more you look Ito it, the more you will see that the Israeli military are very tough customers. Tomorrow and the next couple of days there will be some major payback.
I'm still reading about right now .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Also, We release different levels of weapons to different countries. Israel gets the highest level of military hardware that we allow for export and also very high level military intel.

right

I don't think that we have anything to worry about here in the US, because there is a gun hiding behind every blade of grass.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
End of Ukraine rushes end of israël that rushes end of U.S. empire that will produce the next peace age. Amen