What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

China is Ukraine's biggest buyer of grain.

and, only 17 African heads of state attended the summit in st petersburg compared to 49 the last time it was held. Russia blames the US for the low turnout.

2 million 155mm cluster shells have been delivered to Ukraine as of this week. total US stockpile is almost 6 million.

entropical

Veteran
2 million 155mm cluster shells have been delivered to Ukraine as of this week. total US stockpile is almost 6 million.
You are sending cluster munitions because it is what you have left. And you think it will help your US proxy army win when they are suffering catastrophic failure because of american incompetence.

About your battle footage it is the one ukranian victory that they manage to achieve for every ten lost peddled as ”great success”.

greyfader

You are sending cluster munitions because it is what you have left. And you think it will help your US proxy army win when they are suffering catastrophic failure because of american incompetence.

About your battle footage it is the one ukranian victory that they manage to achieve for every ten lost peddled as ”great success”.
i know you desperately wish it to be true, but wishing is not reality. the Russian military represents the epitome of incompetence.

entropical

Veteran
i know you desperately wish it to be true, but wishing is not reality. the Russian military represents the epitome of incompetence.
This is simply old school psychological projection on your part.

But hey do explain exactly what the ukranian offensive have achieved aside from 1 dead russian for every 10 ukranians.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lmao yeah and were free to stop dictating world affairs anytime we want. And funding them

You hippies put down the hacky sacks and picked up bazookas
a hell of a lot going on that we are obviously NOT dictating. so, either we are NOT "dictating", or we suck at it to the point of irrelevance. which one do you think is most likely, and why ?

Blue Rhino

And the Ruzzian clown show continues. Chuikov went to North Korea to beg Little Duck Dong for some weapons and munitions. You know you're fucked when you gotta ask the short bus of nation states for help.

entropical

Veteran
just remember that all Russia has to do to end this war is leave Ukrainian sovereign territory.
So, aside from 1 dead russian for every 10 ukranians you can not explain what the ukranian offensive have achieved. And no, ukrainian sovreignty ended the moment that you toppled their elected government and installed your Nazi muppets.

There is a realisation today that the war is actually between Russia and NATO and that Ukraine had ceased to be a sovereign country since 2014 when the CIA and sister western agencies — Germany, the UK, France, Sweden, etc.— installed a puppet regime in Kiev.

The fog of war is lifting and the battle lines are becoming visible. At an authoritative level, a candid discussion is beginning as regards the endgame.

- M. K. Bhadrakumar

greyfader

So, aside from 1 dead russian for every 10 ukranians you can not explain what the ukranian offensive have achieved. And no, ukrainian sovreignty ended the moment that you toppled their elected government and installed your Nazi muppets.

There is a realisation today that the war is actually between Russia and NATO and that Ukraine had ceased to be a sovereign country since 2014 when the CIA and sister western agencies — Germany, the UK, France, Sweden, etc.— installed a puppet regime in Kiev.

The fog of war is lifting and the battle lines are becoming visible. At an authoritative level, a candid discussion is beginning as regards the endgame.

- M. K. Bhadrakumar
you get your casualty figures from the Russian Ministry of Defense and i get mine from everyone else.

and every day the Ukrainians take back more territory.

entropical

Veteran
you get your casualty figures from the Russian Ministry of Defense and i get mine from everyone else.

and every day the Ukrainians take back more territory.
At the cost of 4-5 ukranians for every 100 meters, was it? I think that is what was stated in one of your propaganda outlets. Forgot which one as they all look the same to me. SBU HQ in ”Dnipro”:

Blue Rhino

jingoist nonsense
So in the middle of a war with Ukraine, Ruzzia's Minster of Defense just happens to piss off to North Korea for a vacation?
What's even sicker is while Putin pretends elements of Wagner are in Africa to help "free" them, his military is also bombing Ukraine's grain storage facilities using weapons that were designed to take out aircraft carriers. The destruction of all that grain has already f*cked over hundreds of thousands of Africans who rely heavily on it. Ruzzia sure has a funny way of "helping" and "freeing" people.

I mean holy shit man, prior to all this crap Ukraine was the poorest nation in Europe. Africans are being f*cked over royally all because Bedpan wants more whatever the Ruzzian word is for "lebensraum".

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
🇺🇦
FB_IMG_1690836321763.jpg