What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I look at it this way. What kind of omnipotent god would let a bunch of puny mortals murder his son?
What kind of god says "Thou shalt not kill" but also says, "Hey my Israelites, I'm'a need you to march on Jericho and kill every man, woman and child in the city."
What kind of god totally fucks an innocent guy's life up (Job), just to prove a point to his adversary?
What kind of god tells you to murder your own son and right at the point before the killing strike basically says, "Just kidding".
If that's what people worship, they're fucking nuttier than squirrel shit. Then the believers tell you crap like, "It is not up to us to question the will of god". Yeah? Why the fuck not? A LOT of his actions (and inaction) are highly questionable?
Like my personal favourite when he supposedly destroyed seven cities just because he was pissed off at two of them.
What a dick.
If we could ever have a Direct Democracy - could we then all vote for a new God? - because the old one just ain't performing well at all -

Blue Rhino

how many weapons is Finland trying to supply? they have had nato relations since 1994 and they border Russia, do jackasses like Trump even exist in Switzerland?

the only places foaming at the mouth to supply weapons are the same ones that got their jollies from ww2, and none of these countries rank as the happiest
Bullshit. You honestly believe that all those European countries that are just a false flag operation away from a Russian invasion are foaming at the mouth and getting their jollies? They're attitude is to end it in Ukraine before Bedpan takes it even further.
Bedpan also knows that as long as he continues hostilities in Ukraine it won't be allowed to join NATO.
Although one of the great ironies of his SMO is instead of preventing an increase in Russia's border with NATO his aggressive actions have doubled it.

All that fucking retard had to do was join the 21st century. Russia certainly has the capacity to become an economic powerhouse but it's like Russia went from being a so-called communist state, spent a few years as a relative democracy and then fast-forwarded right through the capitalism part and went straight for an oligarchy (fascism).

What's even more (less?) amusing is the insistence by Bedpan and his propaganda organs that they are fighting nazis in Ukraine. And yet both Bedpan and his mouthpieces both like to spew nazi rhetoric about themselves, like THEY are the superior race (Just the White Russians though) and that they will rule the world and yadda yadda yadda. Hell I'm surprised Bedpan didn't claim that the Ukrainians had attacked a radio station inside of Russia as his excuse to invade them.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's a crazy mixed up world - I'd rather get stoned - 'cos no matter what we do or say - it won't make a heap worth of difference - don't 'cha feel impotent sometimes - when you'd prefer being omnipotent?

buzzmobile

Veteran

Revelation 12:7-17 Douay-Rheims 1899​

7 And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels:
8 And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death.
12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 20:7-9

King James Version​

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Funny names....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe it will be a small group of thoughtful, committed ALIENS - that end up changing the world for the better Mr Mustard ? - for I have no faith in humankind - so easily led and corrupted by those others harbouring a destructive agenda - with the means and power and intelligence to constantly pursue their aims via the media and finance -

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe it will be a small group of thoughtful, committed ALIENS - that end up changing the world for the better Mr Mustard ? - for I have no faith in humankind - so easily led and corrupted by those others with a destructive agenda - with the means and power to constantly pursue their aims via the media and finance -

But what about the possibility of string theory being somewhat correct and the aliens are possibly us all aware and past this terrible part of our history, and we are trying to get us to realize that we're able to unfuck ourselves and get ahead...?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Could be - could be mr mustard - tinkering with the human psyche via propaganda and social engineering looks to work well via the educational establishments - churning out tainted minds - for if what you are given to learn - is not the truth - then we are all blinded by this disinformation - 'led up the garden path - to a box canyon ' -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's just history repeating.

We're mush at the moment.

I look at the disinformation and learn from that as well as reading across the biggest swath of bias I can physically withstand wretching whilst researching.

That's a lot for many.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - it's way too much for the many - most minds (it seems) are not so discerning - and are ready to take on any belief system that gets them closer to owning a Ferrari or a private yacht - no matter what they have to do along the way - and to whom -

entropical

Veteran
The catastrophic failure of Ukraine, with casualty ratios 10:1 in Russias favor and ukranians losing a battalion daily, leads them to desperately increase terrorist attacks against russian civilians.

There are some in the American intelligence community, the official said, who worry about Putin’s response to the recent Ukrainian drone attacks in central Moscow. “Will Kiev be next?”

- Seymour Hersch

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if I ever need much more than a meal or beer or joint or a warm bed.

Or all of them.
If only most humans were so inclined. So many have the attitude that 'I'm only one person that is flying off on holiday once a year' Not many stop to realize they are filling the sky with garbage. Even the hard-liner anti-globalists here cannot conceive of a sustainable economy. Greed is learned/taught.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1690633159263.png

Latest posts

Latest posts