What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran
the fortifications are fallback positions designed to be occupied when the Russian front line collapses.
Okay Sherlock.

remember Kharkiv? once the Ukrainians attacked and the russians panicked, they had no prepared positions to fall back to and so lost a lot of ground.
Yeah I hear they they have prepared a hundred thousand men for offensive operations in this area, 900 tanks, 555 artillery systems.

the russians are anticipating having to fall back to these pre-built fortifications. i wonder why?
Because they are good at what they do is why, unlike americans who had anticipated a successful ukranian counter offensive.

the real reason the Ukrainian counter-attack is going so slowly is the minefields, not the Russian soldiers.
And who is laying those minefields then if not russian soldiers?

do you still think that the war is going as Putler planned?
It looks like it is going even better for Russia than they planned.

entropical

Veteran
why are you guys wasting time arguing with a troll? try using the ignore function,he's not here for honest debate so you're just playing into his troll-y hands
And your name calling is part of honest debate? Troll-y troll lol. Hey do you guys have like your pension funds tied into the US MIC?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And english is almost exclusively used by the US Empire, including the United States and its vassals. Commissars are bought and paid for by your american dollars. Kiev vs Philadelphia 2023:

It is interesting, however that English is the chosen language of science and even Russian pilots cannot fly commercially if they do not speak English. = King's English by the way, not US Empire English.

greyfader

well, commissar, are you Russian or from a former Soviet republic? do you miss the good old days when Russia was the centerpiece of a real empire? not like now where they are a wannabe second-class country.

"It looks like it is going even better for Russia than they planned."

so now you admit that it's not going according to plan as you've been insisting throughout the thread to date.

and "honest debate" is hilarious. you haven't uttered an honest word yet!

entropical

Veteran
for me, it's entertainment and i get to observe delusion at work. it's interesting from a psychological point of view.
The psychological point of view from which you speak is called russophobia, and there is nothing mystical about your projection not to mention your wishful thinking of ukranians winning.

I will refer to this as the psychology of idiots because it is. Are your pension funds tied into the american military industrial complex?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The psychological point of view from which you speak is called delusion, and there is nothing mystical about your projection not to mention your wishful thinking of Russia winning.

I will refer to this as the psychology of idiots because it is. Are your paychecks from daddy Putin himself??
Fixed that for ya.

entropical

Veteran
well, commissar, are you Russian or from a former Soviet republic? do you miss the good old days when Russia was the centerpiece of a real empire? not like now where they are a wannabe second-class country.

"It looks like it is going even better for Russia than they planned."

so now you admit that it's not going according to plan as you've been insisting throughout the thread to date.

and "honest debate" is hilarious. you haven't uttered an honest word yet!
Well, Mr Honesty, am I russian? No and unlike you I do not pretend to know and have access to russian military planning either.

I have been quite clear on my position that the peaceful settlement Russia tried to force with Ukraine in April of last year did not go according to plan, as ukranians then killed their own negotiator.

Now, when I state in relation to russian defensive operations, that it appears to go even better than planned (since your ever succesful Ukraine did not even reach up to their first defensive lines), you claim I admitt that it is ”not going according to plan”. Honest.

This is what you call ”honest debate”: projecting and constructing strawman fallacies that you can’t even manage to argue against.

audiohi

Veteran
y0nd3fsg5wdb1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts