What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

buzzmobile

Veteran
Wear it with pride.
1689939018109.png

entropical

Veteran
Just a reminder that you refuse to admit that you were wrong about the thread topic, and you continue to derail it for your purpose.

What does that guy have to do with the war?
The russian military and whistle blowers alike have presented information detailing his and other children of your beloved democrat party officials involvement with biological weapons program in Ukraine, which is the ”uh.. uh.. research facilities”.

Mind you it is not me derailing discussion but you, Biden voters. You have now spent a couple pages writing off topic comments about everything but the war, from cocks to jack hammers, OT.

As for me being ”wrong about the thread topic” well, Russians invaded and are crushing ukranian resistance so do explain how the catastrophic failure of your US proxy AFU is not on topic.

greyfader

The russian military and whistle blowers alike have presented information detailing his and other children of your beloved democrat party officials involvement with biological weapons program in Ukraine, which is the ”uh.. uh.. research facilities”.

Mind you it is not me derailing discussion but you, Biden voters. You have now spent a couple pages writing off topic comments about everything but the war, from cocks to jack hammers, OT.

As for me being ”wrong about the thread topic” well, Russians invaded and are crushing ukranian resistance so do explain how the catastrophic failure of your US proxy AFU is not on topic.

here's a dose of reality for you! it's animated with captions to make it easy for you to understand.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

So you can admit that neither demilitarization nor denazification is involved...

Mind you it is not me derailing discussion but you, Biden voters.

Right... you can't do anything wrong. It's always the other guy.

The thread takes plenty of sidetracks.

I'm okay with that, I was just pointing out that your "reminder" was in fact "bullshit".

That happens in this thread plenty.

I'm okay with that, too.

Your desperate reasoning is pathetic.

You change the point every chance you get.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

You said that was something some pentagram invented.

Satellite photos show Russia invading Ukraine.

That's the thread topic.

Russia attacking Ukraine.

You still have yet to even acknowledge that.

greyfader

taken from; https://www.hrw.org/legacy/backgrounder/arms/cluster0705/2.htm

The report details a stockpile of 5.5 million cluster munitions containing about 728.5 million submunitions.10 This figure, however, does not appear to be a full accounting of cluster munitions available to U.S. forces. In particular, the tally does not include cluster munitions that are part of the War Reserve Stocks for Allies (WRSA).11 Human Rights Watch has previously reported that the U.S. inventory, including WRSA, totaled about one billion submunitions.12

Cluster munitions are particularly ubiquitous in the stores of U.S. ground forces. According to the DoD report, the Army has about 638.3 million cluster submunitions (88 percent of the total inventory) and the Marine Corps has about 53.3 million (7 percent). The report states, “Cannon and rocket artillery cluster munitions comprise over 80% of Army fire support capability,”13 and they “comprise the bulk of the Marine Corps artillery munitions.”14 The Air Force stockpiles about 22.2 million air-delivered cluster bombs (3 percent of the cluster inventory) and the Navy about 14.7 million (2 percent).

to break this down into individual 155mm cluster shells;

The Army and Marine Corps have 155mm artillery projectiles (M483/M483A1 and M864) containing about 402 million Dual Purpose Improved Conventional Munition (DPICM) submunitions.

a single 155mm artillery cluster munition shell contains 72 individual munitions.

taken from; https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/ukraine/ua-dpicm.htm

therefore the US has 5,583,000 individual 155mm cluster munitions shells to give to Ukraine.

have a nice day!

entropical

Veteran
So you can admit that neither demilitarization nor denazification is involved...
Absolutely not bbut since you are so uncomfortable with these terms, how about we instead agree to call it deamericanization?
The thread takes plenty of sidetracks.

I'm okay with that
My point exactly.
Satellite photos show Russia invading Ukraine.

That's the thread topic.

Russia attacking Ukraine.

You still have yet to even acknowledge that.

entropical

Veteran
If you can't stand thirty seconds of actual dialogue, then why are you posting a minute and a half video of a guy standing in front of a car?
A dialoge? The word you are looking for is monologue. Imagine having a foreigner school you even on your own language lol.

Soon enough your commissars, bought and paid for by yourself to use ukranians for cannon fodder, will see themselves hunted.

greyfader

A dialoge? The word you are looking for is monologue. Imagine having a foreigner school you even on your own language lol.

Soon enough your commissars, bought and paid for by yourself to use ukranians for cannon fodder, will see themselves hunted.
your use of the word "commissars" is quite telling buddy!

it is a word almost exclusively used by Russians in the USSR days.

commissar​

noun

com·mis·sar ˈkä-mə-ˌsär

a
: a Communist party official assigned to a military unit to teach party principles and policies and to ensure party loyalty
b
: one that attempts to control public opinion or its expression

: the head of a government department in the Soviet Union until 1946

Latest posts

Latest posts