What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Heavens no, I believe he did reference all of Europe and not just Spain. Furthermore, anyone who ”stands with Ukraine” has more admiration for the likes of Borell and von der Leyen than I have.

Ok, so where are you from that you support all this propaganda and right wing notions?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Russians are winning and your ukranian poxy squad is losing. This guy apparently has something to do with the whole debacle, along with his child sniffing dad of course - who you voted into office.

Just a reminder that you refuse to admit that you were wrong about the thread topic, and you continue to derail it for your purpose.

What does that guy have to do with the war?

entropical

Veteran
speaking of cowards, Putler has declined to attend the BRICS summit in South Africa because of the international arrest warrant for war crimes.

so, the great leader of Russia is actively being constrained by the West, predominantly NATO.

who has the real power?
Well that is a good question. I would argue your example not as ”real power” but symbolic. Real power is shown on the battlefield:

0904ACD6-904B-4C3B-B117-74BD48A076B6.jpeg

greyfader

meanwhile, back at the ranch, if you total the linear mileage of all the Russian fortifications and then count the number of Russian troops available to staff them you will quickly come to the conclusion that there aren't enough Russians.

each one is a fallback position in case the Ukrainians break through the front lines.

also, they have no depth of forces behind these fortifications, it's just open land once the breakthrough occurs.

here is the deepstate map that is updated 24 hours after the event daily.

here are some snips i took out of the map to illustrate the lack of depth of Russian forces.

on the large map it looks as if there are massive concentrations but when blown up they are actually spread quite thin.

my snips won't show it but if you go to the deepstate map linked above you can click on each red square and identify which Russian units are there.

from that, they know that there are approximately 250,000 Russian troops in Ukraine.

given the total mileage of fortifications that puts a Russian about every 50 linear ft.

just having some fun pushing buttons, ya'll have a good 'un![/URL]

Attachments

• large deepstate map.JPG
    large deepstate map.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 21
  • close deepstate map.JPG
    close deepstate map.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Hiddenjems

meanwhile, back at the ranch, if you total the linear mileage of all the Russian fortifications and then count the number of Russian troops available to staff them you will quickly come to the conclusion that there aren't enough Russians.

each one is a fallback position in case the Ukrainians break through the front lines.

also, they have no depth of forces behind these fortifications, it's just open land once the breakthrough occurs.

here is the deepstate map that is updated 24 hours after the event daily.

here are some snips i took out of the map to illustrate the lack of depth of Russian forces.

on the large map it looks as if there are massive concentrations but when blown up they are actually spread quite thin.

my snips won't show it but if you go to the deepstate map linked above you can click on each red square and identify which Russian units are there.

from that, they know that there are approximately 250,000 Russian troops in Ukraine.

given the total milage of fortifications that puts a Russian about every 50 linear ft.

just having some fun pushing buttons, ya'll have a good 'un!
This is the heart of russias aspirations. Their current border situation is not defensible. They wish to expand so they can hold more strategic positions on their western border.

Russia is probably under 50% historically win loss. Their tactic is always to just throw bodies at the war and hope the other side runs out of people first. Due to their size this can work. Part of its effectiveness is that historically their population has been willing to fight.

greyfader

This is the heart of russias aspirations. Their current border situation is not defensible. They wish to expand so they can hold more strategic positions on their western border.

Russia is probably under 50% historically win loss. Their tactic is always to just throw bodies at the war and hope the other side runs out of people first. Due to their size this can work. Part of its effectiveness is that historically their population has been willing to fight.
the reality is that they don't need to defend their borders. no one since Hitler has even expressed a desire to invade Russia.

in this particular war, the average Russian soldier does not want to be there and is literally being forced at gunpoint to fight.

Latest posts

Latest posts