What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes.

Russia invading Ukraine is not hurting anyone or destabilizing the entire region or causing geopolitical upheaval.

They're just peacefully distributing cheap energy.

And there's no reason to not give Russia whatever they want because they're really nice and friendly.

Nobody buys the bullshit.

entropical

Veteran
Your logic is flawless in that you have presented a fact and act like that fact covers everything in terms of funding. You are wrong in your insinuation and then admit to your idiotic reasoning.

Maybe you can sway the stupid.
Why would I want to sway anyone stupid like you? I will be here waiting dead long before you manage to account for where all the billions have gone, to whom and for what purpose.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why would I want to sway anyone stupid like you? I will be here waiting dead long before you manage to account for where all the billions have gone, to whom and for what purpose.

It's probably in attempt to change the facts about the war.

Russia invaded a sovereign nation.

That's something that you seem to want to justify and validate and have used lies and deceit to try and do so.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's not exhausting to point out that you just flip everything and claim the opposite is true.

Most adults recognize childish behavior.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I am not Turkey, I am Europa. I know it is in books, magazines, movies, indoctrination throughout the school systems, it is repeatedly on the news since etc ad nauseam.

I don’t care what you believe and am not the one driving this discussion off topic either, you are. I assume it is because you do not want to talk about the western debacle in Ukraine.
"Europa" yeah,,, right.

entropical

Veteran
"Europa" yeah,,, right.
Yeah ”Borells garden” and all, while outside there is a jungle but thanks to American wars the garden turned into a human zoo. Now you really should learn some manners. It is Türkiye not ”Turkey”.

Reminder that topic is the catastrophic failure of US proxy AFU.

entropical

Veteran
It's not exhausting to point out that you just flip everything and claim the opposite is true.

Most adults recognize childish behavior.
Well, the opposite is true. The ukranian so called counter offensive was crushed, it did not even reach the first line of russian defences. Yet here you are, the adults pretending that your american poxy squad is winning while quacking on about how ”Putin did it”.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah ”Borells garden” and all, while outside there is a jungle but thanks to American wars the garden turned into a human zoo. Now you really should learn some manners. It is Türkiye not ”Turkey”.

Reminder that topic is the catastrophic failure of US proxy AFU.

So, now you are from España and showing your admiration for a Spanish right wing racist.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
So, now you are from Spain and showing your admiration for a Spanish right wing racist.
Heavens no, I believe he did reference all of Europe and not just Spain. Furthermore, anyone who ”stands with Ukraine” has more admiration for the likes of Borell and von der Leyen than I have.

greyfader

speaking of cowards, Putler has declined to attend the BRICS summit in South Africa because of the international arrest warrant for war crimes.

so, the great leader of Russia is actively being constrained by the West, predominantly NATO.

who has the real power?

and, after the attempted Wagner coup, where Prigozhin's forces killed over 50 Russian servicemen, and destroyed 100's of millions of dollars worth of equipment, Putler meets with Prigozhin and let's him go free.

who's the weak one, who's the coward?

buzzmobile

Veteran
who's the weak one, who's the coward?
1689865684943.png

Latest posts

Latest posts