What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Blue Rhino

No they did not. Your country started this war through yet another regime change operation. Like it or not you voted for it. You voted to provide arms and training to Nazis in Ukraine. Now you sit here and pretend to be all innocent while blaming the russians for the shit show that you started.
Uh huh. So what was the bullshit excuse for Bedpan the Shit Man invading Crimea in 2014? Biden wasn't president so.....

igrowone

Veteran
this may prove interesting, there has been considerable confusion what the Wagner group rebellion was about - with it stopping so quick when it was succeeding
the MI6 head honcho has provided some clarity
it succeeded and Putin simply cut a deal
Putin is not in control any more, not like he was anyways
who's in charge? looks like some interesting times as that gets figured out

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- All the wealth and resources squandered on destroying people and places could be much more productively used in improving the lives of us all -
no argument from me. damn shame that some folks in power want more power over more land mass/natural resources and people instead of improving the lives they already hold sway over. they don't CARE about others quality of life, only their own.

entropical

Veteran
Nobody told Putin to bring back the days of old.

He is advancing on territory that he wishes to control.

Ukraine is sovereign and the US doesn't run the Ukrainian state.
Ukraine has not been a sovereign state since you voted to topple their elected government and start a civil war. The US doesn’t run the ukranian state? The billions of tax payer dollars poured into the black hole you call the ukranian state fucking does. All while the weapons, the training and retardedness provided runs the war.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ukraine has not been a sovereign state since you voted to topple their elected government and start a civil war. The US doesn’t run the ukranian state? The billions of tax payer dollars poured into the black hole you call the ukranian state fucking does. All while the weapons, the training and retardedness provided runs the war.

No US citizen has ever voted in any Ukrainian state election that wasn't a dual citizen.

No the US does not run the Ukrainian state... We have been funding and aiding because nobody needs aggression from dictatorships.

Running the war that Putin started??

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I know perfectly well who she is and I don’t care you claim her statement as lying for her late husband in order to try justify her imprisonment for merely questioning a supposed historical event.

If this event had in fact happened there would be no need for laws to prohibit those who want to question it from doing so. Truth fears no investigation, but those who hate freedom of speech will always try to find ways to justify imprisoning those who dare to speak out.
It's in the history books and all you have to do is look it up.
But Nooooooo....... You're perfectly happy shoveling bullshit and thinking someone might believe you.
Piss off Turkey.

entropical

Veteran
No US citizen has ever voted in any Ukrainian state election that wasn't a dual citizen.

No the US does not run the Ukrainian state... We have been funding and aiding because nobody needs aggression from dictatorships.

Running the war that Putin started??
So ever since you have been funding and aiding the ukranian state, it has not been running on your tax payer dollars? It is the logic of an idiot. Maybe you are dumb enough to believe it, I am not.

Didn’t you people reason the exact same in every war that you lost from Afghanistan to Vietnam? Imagining yourselves as just a bunch of merry good guys really out fighting evil dictators for the benefit of people whos countries you’ve ruined, the world over.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So ever since you have been funding and aiding the ukranian state, it has not been running on your tax payer dollars? It is the logic of an idiot. Maybe you are dumb enough to believe it, I am not.

Didn’t you people reason the exact same in every war that you lost from Afghanistan to Vietnam? Imagining yourselves as just a bunch of merry good guys really out fighting evil dictators for the benefit of people whos countries you’ve ruined, the world over.
et tu Russia/ussr but on a smaller scale with tinier toys
Vietnam
Czech - which my buddy had to escape
Afghan
Georgia
Transnistria
Abkhazia
Tajikistan
Chechen
Dagestan
Ingushetia
North Caucasus

Some of these are just fascist beat downs on poor people who don't like Putin much. They just wanna have ordinary lives,

Conclusion = both of the big brothers suck

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Your logic is flawless in that you have presented a fact and act like that fact covers everything in terms of funding. You are wrong in your insinuation and then admit to your idiotic reasoning.

Maybe you can sway the stupid.

That's not my goal.

That reasoning is your postulation, not mine.

Russia ruined itself.

shiva82

practise what you preach and demand peace. you can't pretend to be logical and all loving by asking for violence. demand peace . stop funding the war machine. and democracy never existed . stop playing yourself

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
practise what you preach and demand peace. you can't pretend to be logical and all loving by asking for violence. demand peace . stop funding the war machine. and democracy never existed . stop playing yourself

Peace?

Bend over for the invaders?

I think you would make for a terrible general.

"Just give the violent people whatever they want" isn't military planning.

entropical

Veteran
It's in the history books and all you have to do is look it up.
But Nooooooo....... You're perfectly happy shoveling bullshit and thinking someone might believe you.
Piss off Turkey.
I am not Turkey, I am Europa. I know it is in books, magazines, movies, indoctrination throughout the school systems, it is repeatedly on the news since etc ad nauseam.

I don’t care what you believe and am not the one driving this discussion off topic either, you are. I assume it is because you do not want to talk about the western debacle in Ukraine.