What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

ButterflyEffect

Trump was to have evacuated Afghanistan in the prior spring. bidan canceled that and moved it to the 9/11 anniversary time frame.

And?? It was pretty clear at the time that they were trying to make the withdrawal better. It would've been even more of a clusterfuck if they did it in the spring.

Three Berries

And?? It was pretty clear at the time that they were trying to make the withdrawal better. It would've been even more of a clusterfuck if they did it in the spring.

Nonsense. How can you say that when they abandoned Trumps planning? If Trump had won then it would have gone though in the spring. But bidan wanted to make a big 9/11 show and he got it good!

The worst thing I've seen and I saw the Vietnam evacuation debacle.

Screenshot_2022-03-03-23-46-00-1.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He tried(I say that loosely) to claim that I was wrong because..."Look I found the nazis in Ukraine! I told you so!" but failed to admit that he claimed they were "running the country" as he put it. False Equivalence of the highest order.

Gotta love it when these smooth brains start fighting above their weight class and wind up getting their collective asses handed to them!

got Nazis, sympathizers, & Holocaust deniers in every nation. just like Islamic extremists, killing them just seeds another crop of them with their children coming for your ass for revenge when they grow up...kill 95% of the coyotes in an area, the birth rate of the survivors can triple (and will) because there is no competition for resources. kill them all, every fucking one, or quit wasting your time.

ButterflyEffect

Nonsense. How can you say that when they abandoned Trumps planning? If Trump had won then it would have gone though in the spring. But bidan wanted to make a big 9/11 show and he got it good!

The worst thing I've seen and I saw the Vietnam evacuation debacle.

What you said is categorically false. They followed trumps plan to a tee with the exception of moving the timeline. Anything you say to the contrary is pure conspiracy bullshit.

ButterflyEffect

I'll take a yes.

If you want to live in a delusional world where everything is a binary choice, be my guest. Know this though, you should be prepared to be very disappointed. Good news is you'll have plenty of time to yell at the clouds and scream on random internet boards about how mad you are.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or...since what that ilk truly wants is their perfect little all white ethno-state,deport them all to russia since they love putin cock so much and dictators in general...and as a bonus that will mostly empty texas so no reason to not let the mexicans take it over so two problems solved!:D

ButterflyEffect

got Nazis, sympathizers, & Holocaust deniers in every nation. just like Islamic extremists, killing them just seeds another crop of them with their children coming for your ass for revenge when they grow up...kill 95% of the coyotes in an area, the birth rate of the survivors can triple (and will) because there is no competition for resources. kill them all, every fucking one, or quit wasting your time.

A-fucking-greed!!

Latest posts

Latest posts