What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You also
This video doesn't consider Russian's hypersonics mach 20+ and inoperative US nuclear installations ^^

Anyway our terraformers guardians from the stars should prevent if necessary.

Can we hear more about that six miles deep missile?

Let me guess... you're going to ignore direct questioning, post more propaganda, and answer the low hanging fruit...??

Lodge it in black and white kiddo...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Ah yes... the Myanmar Investment Company.

in this one article, it is claimed that the West is both Marxist and Nazi.

really?
Yea, it did say that..
But it also said Marxism was created by the West to destroy Russia.
And Nazism is caused by a mental condition, which makes one believe in Western supremacy.
And if anyone thought that Nazis were just Hitler and his gang. Well then you´re wrong, and ignorant.
Because this is bigger.

And yea it was written by someone who sounds like a glue sniffing AI of L. Ron Hubbard making up an alternative timeline.
Kinda stuff that you have to already believe going in and not think about afterwards.

Because it´s really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid.

And this google translator sounding English doesn´t help either. Makes it repetitive and rambling.
And shit.

Other than that, no complaints. I´ve seen worse crap linked here like it was worth reading and not shameful. And not fucking embarrassing. Or stupid and bad.
Kinda stuff makes me wanna punch people in the face with like a broken bottle.
Because some people are so stupid that they don´t realize it. Almost like they celebrate it.
And if you question em, you´re the bad guy. And ignorant. And arrogant.

So how do you talk to people like that?

You don´t. You a get a beer bottle. Or a knife. Or a fist sized rock.
I´m not advocating killing the idiots.. I´m not against it either, but you know, a nice little scar on their stupid fucking face will do. Then next time, they´ll watch what they say.

Unless it´s the internet..

DAMN IT!

So that´s my review of the article, MINUS 5 STARS.
And the joke is on me, cause I read this dumb shit twice trying to make sense of it.
SHould know better..

Blue Rhino

Classic little yankee's ignorance and arrogance. Pitiful ^^

NATO's soldiers mode mercz are dying since over one year and some of the best ones volunteers from all countries that all have been cut out and destroyed by Russian mercz in guerillaz. They got badly laminated by Kadyrov's guys and Wagner's, Logical inexperience of what is war in real against true warriors lol fucking bastards now no more pseudo ramboz,, NATO is desperate.

Tons of evidences, cut your tv and do research in your cemeteries.
Tons of evidence, huh? Of course conveniently none of it can be posted in here seeing as how you've failed to post any, other than the mental masturbations of Bedpan and the Ruzzian propaganda clowns.

That crap you posted is pure Ruzzian fantasy. Hell, the only soldier's Kadyrov's losers have managed to kill are retreating Ruzzian soldiers. Awesome TikTok warriors though. Real scary. :LOL:
Meanwhile ol' Eugene admitted to at least 20,000 of his own dead. That's not counting the missing and wounded, JUST the dead. Who got laminated again? And all to take (temporarily no doubt) an all but completely ruined small city with little to no tactical or strategic importance. Bedpan just wanted it because....reasons.

I'll say this much, if Bedpan and his armed goons are "liberating" his fellow Russians in Eastern Ukraine, well let's just say they managed to liberate the hell out of quite a few places. Liberated to near total destruction. Well, at least all those fellow Russians of Bedpan's are liberated from pesky things like their homes, possessions, living. I mean who needs that shit anyway, amirite?

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hypersonic simply means in excess of Mach 5. That means every ballistic missile since the German V2 has been hypersonic.
Truly hypersonic weapons won't exist until scramjet technology is perfected.
Correct. The Russian missile was only considered a threat while it was still secret.
Once deployed its mach 10 speed was easy meat for Patriots. Mach 10 is pretty fast.

greyfader

Correct. The Russian missile was only considered a threat while it was still secret.
Once deployed its mach 10 speed was easy meat for Patriots. Mach 10 is pretty fast.
the patriot travels at 3100 mph or Mach 4 and it is a proximity weapon. it just has to get close.

the kinzhal cost approx 10 million each and the kalibr cruise missiles are about 980,000 US dollars each so they could build 10 kalibrs for each kinzhal.

the patriot missile cost about 4 million each so they don't want to use them against the Kalibrs or drones or helicopters.

they are used in Ukraine primarily for ICBMs, hypersonics, and expensive jet aircraft.

so this means that the Russians are more likely to destroy a target with a kalibr than with a kinzhal.

not what they had planned, i'm sure!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
the patriot travels at 3100 mph or Mach 4 and it is a proximity weapon. it just has to get close.

the kinzhal cost approx 10 million each and the kalibr cruise missiles are about 980,000 US dollars each so they could build 10 kalibrs for each kinzhal.

the patriot missile cost about 4 million each so they don't want to use them against the Kalibrs or drones or helicopters.

they are used in Ukraine primarily for ICBMs, hypersonics, and expensive jet aircraft.

so this means that the Russians are more likely to destroy a target with a kalibr than with a kinzhal.

not what they had planned, i'm sure!
It does say allot if they are breaking out the expensive toys. They're running low.
Patriot missiles - there are alot of them and Raytheon is only too happy to keep the cash register ringing. Israel is a big customer too. They have given these SAMs a pretty good workout.

Last edited:

GenghisKush

I wonder what happened to @entropical ?

1688349942227.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

The media outlets, oil and steel investments, pharmaceutical companies, rich Congressmen, sanctions, import/export embargoes, bloodlust, political gain, depopulation advocates, international crime syndicates, weapons manufacturers, aviation companies, computer companies, medical suppliers, clothing manufacturers, lumber industry, concrete companies, telecommunication companies, plastics industry, latex industry....

I could go on but the bong seems like more fun.

greyfader

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Now just let drown in your shit, no more time to loose to help you save you from your end.

greyfader