What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

RobFromTX

Let's just work on the Russian aggression part for a minute...

Do you see the point where Putin's hand was forced?

Do you have an opinion on the invasion?

What do you think happened in Crimea when Putin invaded and decided to "hold elections"??

Do you believe that Crimea or Ukraine wish they were occupied by Russia??

Man I don't care if the Pope invades Africa. I don't want to be involved in any more wars

Theres an art to minding your own business

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So there's no thought given but opinion made?

I'm sorry if I seemed eagerly awaiting a decent reply.

I was.

And I apologize.

I don't know what I was thinking expecting actual communication.

:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Does anyone remember that adage "we have to take the fight to them before they bring the fight to us"?

I just considered that there's mostly a bunch of pussies waiting to get pounded here...

No wonder we spend so much on defense.

Even our government knows what kind of backbone our people lack.

I bet we get people paid to shoot deserters just like the Russians.

I can't wait until revolution eats the rich the world over.

We're not all flimsy and false.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
America goes out of her way to engage in wars. It's good for business. The MIC is white collar welfare. Problem is nowadaze nobody wants to be a soldier. The Army can't recruit enough for some reason (mandatory jabs, gay/woke training, pink underwear, etc...).

Anybody have real info on how things are going in France? Seems to be a lot of people vs guv. activity lately.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nobodys bringing the fight to us

Wake up.

Our own citizens are doing it.

Look around.

Hate the gentrification from a generation that wants something you aren't used to.

Maybe you should stock up on ammo and talk about the neighbors you don't like.

You've been steered and don't want to acknowledge that fact. I wouldn't either. It's human nature.

I would overcome it because I believe in us as a species... we're able and capable to get better.

We (humans) need each other.

The fight is constant and closer than you know.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
America goes out of her way to engage in wars. It's good for business. The MIC is white collar welfare. Problem is nowadaze nobody wants to be a soldier. The Army can't recruit enough for some reason (mandatory jabs, gay/woke training, pink underwear, etc...).

Anybody have real info on how things are going in France? Seems to be a lot of people vs guv. activity lately.

America told Putin to invade Ukraine?

Who the hell is the MIC? Are there midgets and strippers?

People don't want to be shot, they never have.

I'm less scared of pink underwear than being shot, but I hope that you aren't.

Are gay soldiers bad?

Do you need to sign up for the Russian army?

Your loathing of the country that granted you innumerable rights and privilege few know has been documented.

Please go fight for the country that you respect.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Don't act like you don't know everything after you have been acting like you do.

The MIC is white collar welfare.

Ah yes... the Myanmar Investment Company.

Clear as mud.

Not all of us sit at the epicenter of propaganda and media overflow.

It's been a lot of work trying to figure out what you call whom.

I'm marking you down as a pain in the ass.

Roms

from the future
Veteran

American mercenaries testify to horrors on the Ukrainian front​

"The worst day in Afghanistan and Iraq is a great day in Ukraine," said an experienced American mercenary, quoted by the Daily Beast. Another soldier confessed to suffering "the worst" of these wars in which he participated. They also spoke of the low level of training of Kiev soldiers and the order to kill as many Russians as possible.
Two American mercenaries who fought alongside Ukrainian troops were shocked by the difficult situation at the front and the fierce fighting, recounts the American site Daily Beast.

"The worst day in Afghanistan and Iraq is a great day in Ukraine," said one of them.
According to the "soldier of fortune" bearing the Bam code, the Ukrainian conflict is much more frightening, thus comparing it to the wars in these mentioned countries, in which he also participated.
For his part, the other fighter described what is happening on the front as "terrible shit", explaining that the Russian troops are crushing the enemy with artillery and tanks. That is why he even dissuaded friends from joining the mercenaries who are fighting alongside the Ukrainian armed forces.

"This is my third war in which I fight, and it is by far the worst," he said.

Stupid volunteers

Private Bam also complained about the level of training of Ukrainian soldiers. He also said that he was caught off guard by the number of people who went to Ukraine to help fight without having any military experience, notes the American site.

"There are a lot of really stupid volunteers here who don't have to be in a war," he said.

Call to kill as many Russians as possible

Still according to Bam, they were ordered to eliminate as many Russians as possible, during the fighting in the Kharkov region.

"Go kill as many Russians as possible," he said, repeating this order without assigning it to anyone.

Accumulating failures

The long-promised Kiev regime counter-offensive began in the southern directions of Donetsk, Zaporojié and Artiomovsk. The Ukrainian command launched brigades trained by NATO and equipped with Western equipment.
However, these suffer from heavy losses and failed to take any ground during this period.
According to Moscow, more than 13,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed since the start of their counter-offensive on June 4.

Roms

from the future
Veteran

NATO missiles are aimed at Russia: the operation is planned for the end of summer (2023)​

Vadim Egorov

The NATO exercises "Air Defender 2023" which took place from June 12 to June 23, 2023 caused serious concern among military experts, gave rise to the preparation of an air offensive operation on the territory of Donbass and Crimea by troops of the Atlantic Alliance. The West intends to repeat in an expanded form the plan of Operation "Deliberate Forces"1 implemented in 1995 on Bosnian soil.

Former Commanding General of the United States Military Contingent in Europe, Frederick Hodges2, again issued short-term forecasts: Ukraine can liberate Crimea before the end of summer (2023). This will happen if the West expands the aid given to the UAF (Armed Forces of Ukraine).

Today, the retired general heads the civilian chair of the American Center for European Policy Analysis. Similar institutions work closely with US security forces. Figures like Hodges can express things that civil servants cannot express because of their professional duties.

Our general is very verbose when it comes to sending vampiric curses to Russia. According to him, the White House must provide kyiv with ATACMS missile systems3 so that the Ukrainian Armed Forces could reach Crimea and force the Black Sea Fleet out of Sevastopol.4

1688255486359.png

The question arises as to what are the objectives of such an operation. Indeed, the Air Force alone cannot ensure victory. Hence the objective of the military offensive operation which corresponds to the objective of “Air Defender 2023”. Inflict maximum damage to Russian sea, ground and air forces in the special military operation area. It is thus planned to guarantee the preponderance in arms of the FAU who must strike the main blow, concludes Staver.

At the same time, he noted that the Ukrainian Armed Forces will not receive any F-16s with NATO pilots until they show Western tutors some successes on the front lines. They do not want to take risks and will prefer, in the event of military successes of their Ukrainian friends, to join the conflict to "lick the cream6. The United States is still the same as it was in World Wars I and II.

Russian soldier hinders the way of the alliance​

Russian fighters are firmly resisting attacks by Ukrainian armed forces and preventing NATO from carrying out an expanded version of Operation Deliberate Force in 1995, when the alliance from the air helped the army of Bosnian Islamists and Croatian neo-Ustashas to inflict a serious defeat on the Bosnian Serb army. The latter then lost a third of the territory where they had lived until then.

NATO's goal is not to achieve a victory, but to inflict maximum damage on the armed forces of the Russian Federation, as well as to push Russia to strike enemy airfields outside Ukraine . The ultimate goal is the provocation of world war, notes the columnist of “право.ру» Oleg volodin.

Thus, the Ukrainian side is strongly pushed to escalate the conflict to obtain local victories over Russia. So we expect new frontal assaults and dirt diversions. Maybe strong movements.

Forest remediation​

Military expert Vladislav Shurigin remains confident: NATO is still not ready for a direct conflict with us. They expect Russia to be very weak. Only then will they strike.

The alliance fully understands that entering into hostilities when our country is powerful leads to a full-scale war between Russia and NATO which has a 99,9% chance of leading to a major nuclear war, after which it nothing will remain of them, thinks Chouriguine.

In turn, military expert Alexei Leonkov notes that to achieve its goals, the West will work against Russia both inside and outside the country. If what is taking place in Ukraine is the first stage of World War III, a stage which is supposed to lead to the weakening of Russia, then it is obvious that the objective of the West has not been achieved as foreseen.

Let's look at the numbers: our economy is growing, the western economy is in freefall, even an economy as developed as that of the United States. This does not mean that everything about them is being destroyed even though there is a recession. Because of this, they cannot conduct protracted, high-intensity conflicts. It will therefore be about other types of conflicts that would avoid the use of nuclear weapons. At the same time, they are working to weaken and seize power in Russia, notes the expert.

1688255588701.png

Good night little ones! (©korenovsk-rc.ru)

Where are we?​

Today, Russian fighters are repelling Ukrainian attacks in Zaporizhia, the Kherson region and Donbass. They are not simply defending territories, they are fighting for the very future of our country, of our civilization, against a cynical enemy who is in his pants, who is thirsty to subjugate him. It must be understood that this enemy will never enter the ring in front of us as long as we are powerful. Conclusion: we must resist it and give it no chance.

source: Tsargrad

1. Operation Deliberate Forces: NATO aerial bombing campaign carried out from August 30 to September 20, 1995 targeting the military positions of the army of the Serbian Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It mobilized 400 planes and 5 soldiers from 000 nations for surgical actions that we know perfectly well today.
  2. Better known by his admirers as Ben le Ben.
  3. The MGM-140 ATACMS (Army technical Missile System) is a surface-to-surface missile of the tactical ballistic missile type with a range of up to 300 km.
  4. Since the famous Crimean War of 1853-1856 inflating the French and English ankles immoderately, our dear progressives have not been able to evolve, no longer manage to swallow the pill. Crimea in 2023 is still targeted by our progressives and it is still Russian.
  5. Name of military operation referring to the war in Afghanistan (1979-1989) and refers to planes bringing Soviet soldiers who died in combat back to Russia.
  6. You know, like a beautiful summer day on our beautiful Normandy beaches in June 1944.

greyfader

American mercenaries testify to horrors on the Ukrainian front​

"The worst day in Afghanistan and Iraq is a great day in Ukraine," said an experienced American mercenary, quoted by the Daily Beast. Another soldier confessed to suffering "the worst" of these wars in which he participated. They also spoke of the low level of training of Kiev soldiers and the order to kill as many Russians as possible.
Two American mercenaries who fought alongside Ukrainian troops were shocked by the difficult situation at the front and the fierce fighting, recounts the American site Daily Beast.

"The worst day in Afghanistan and Iraq is a great day in Ukraine," said one of them.
According to the "soldier of fortune" bearing the Bam code, the Ukrainian conflict is much more frightening, thus comparing it to the wars in these mentioned countries, in which he also participated.
For his part, the other fighter described what is happening on the front as "terrible shit", explaining that the Russian troops are crushing the enemy with artillery and tanks. That is why he even dissuaded friends from joining the mercenaries who are fighting alongside the Ukrainian armed forces.

"This is my third war in which I fight, and it is by far the worst," he said.

Stupid volunteers

Private Bam also complained about the level of training of Ukrainian soldiers. He also said that he was caught off guard by the number of people who went to Ukraine to help fight without having any military experience, notes the American site.

"There are a lot of really stupid volunteers here who don't have to be in a war," he said.

Call to kill as many Russians as possible

Still according to Bam, they were ordered to eliminate as many Russians as possible, during the fighting in the Kharkov region.

"Go kill as many Russians as possible," he said, repeating this order without assigning it to anyone.

Accumulating failures

The long-promised Kiev regime counter-offensive began in the southern directions of Donetsk, Zaporojié and Artiomovsk. The Ukrainian command launched brigades trained by NATO and equipped with Western equipment.
However, these suffer from heavy losses and failed to take any ground during this period.
According to Moscow, more than 13,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed since the start of their counter-offensive on June 4.

well, hello, roms! yes, war is a tragic exercise with a lot of people dying, being crippled for life, disfigured, and hideously burned to where their own families don't recognize their faces. displaced and made homeless, the suffering is beyond comprehension.

and on this thread, we all understand your position that Russia was forced into this war by the West.

but, what i don't understand is how and why you personally got to this point. i truly would like to understand what influenced you to take this position.

i'm not asking you to reveal sensitive details or anything like that. but if you could tell me how old you are and where you grew up, as in what country, and maybe a little about your upbringing it might help me understand.. you seem to be educated and have a moral structure that you believe in. That's commendable in this day and age because many do not.

i know you are a cannabis breeder with a good reputation in the business. do you have formal training in genetics or are you self-taught?

i would sincerely like to understand what influenced you.

you know, if you and i had met in real life without discussing all this political crap and burned one together we would probably get along just fine. i love growing weed and the cannabis lifestyle.

how did a guy living in France develop this affinity you have for Russia? it's a bit perplexing.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
This video doesn't consider Russian's hypersonics mach 20+ and inoperative US nuclear installations ^^

Anyway our terraformers guardians from the stars should prevent if necessary.