What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There have been thousands of shoulder fired missils sent to th black hole of ukraine. These will make flying on commercial aircraft very risky for a long time.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
all candidates for Vlads Flying School, which is located on the 95th floor of Federation Towers in downtown Moscow.
Surovikin is now being detained by Russian authorities.

Son, you're in a heap of trouble.

RobFromTX

i'm struggling here, trying to remember when that Brazil, Greece, South Korea, Singapore, or Romania started a war. we all know that Poland started WW2 by invading Germany, right? that's a mighty wide brush you're waving around...
Congressional republicans are the only ones that want to send them.

You should already be on here ranting about murdering them

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
we all know that Poland started WW2 by invading Germany, right?

That's true, they wanted to steal our best sausage recipes!

sometimes-i-m-a-sour-kraut-t-shirt-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

greyfader

Congressional republicans are the only ones that want to send them.

You should already be on here ranting about murdering and sodomizing them
well, rob, it sounds as if you are recommending sodomy. why are you so concerned about sodomy? is that a sore subject for you? i don't even think about sodomy until someone else brings the subject up. just like i don't think about molesting children or rape. these things just don't enter my mind in day-to-day life.

when people are preoccupied with a perversion perhaps it shows latent tendencies. i don't really think you have these latent tendencies so why are you repeating these extremist ideas?

i'm not a Republican or a Democrat but i believe that most of the folks in both parties are sane moderates that are not extremists. it's extremism that we should all be avoiding.

and i see solid support for Ukraine coming from the moderates in both parties in Congress. This is because they understand the threat Russia is presenting to the free world.

if Russia wins this conflict every two-bit dictator on the planet will see it as a green light to do anything they want.

you have yet to come out and say it, but are you for Russia or Ukraine in this conflict, and why?

RobFromTX

well, rob, it sounds as if you are recommending sodomy. why are you so concerned about sodomy? is that a sore subject for you? i don't even think about sodomy until someone else brings the subject up. just like i don't think about molesting children or rape. these things just don't enter my mind in day-to-day life.

when people are preoccupied with a perversion perhaps it shows latent tendencies. i don't really think you have these latent tendencies so why are you repeating these extremist ideas?

i'm not a Republican or a Democrat but i believe that most of the folks in both parties are sane moderates that are not extremists. it's extremism that we should all be avoiding.

and i see solid support for Ukraine coming from the moderates in both parties in Congress. This is because they understand the threat Russia is presenting to the free world.

if Russia wins this conflict every two-bit dictator on the planet will see it as a green light to do anything they want.

you have yet to come out and say it, but are you for Russia or Ukraine in this conflict, and why?
Lol ive got nothing against sodomy. Just poking at a guy that makes it his business to trash talk republicans that obviously support the same shit he does.

Im not a democrat anymore, and Ive never been a republican, although ive voted for both. But something tells me there wouldn't be near as much support for this war if Trump were still in office. More than likely a lot of bitching about conservatives funding foreign conflicts

NOBODY is going to win this war. Stop fooling yourself about that. The Ukrainians will never let the Russians stay in occupied territory. Russia will never allow Ukraine to go nato. They'll fight to the last man. They'll be a few more years of this shit show, at the expense of innocent people ofcourse, and then theyll sign a treaty. Youre living in the past if you think russias going to throw up a white flag and go home. Hating nato is a way of life there

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
something tells me there wouldn't be near as much support for this war if Trump were still in office.

Yeah... because Trump wanted to withdraw from the treaty.

If Trump was in power he would have been happy to let his buddy take whatever he wanted.

Do you support Russia or the Ukraine or wish the conflict never started?

I'm sure there's plenty of options between... just curious how you feel about it.

RobFromTX

Yeah... because Trump wanted to withdraw from the treaty.

If Trump was in power he would have been happy to let his buddy take whatever he wanted.

Do you support Russia or the Ukraine or wish the conflict never started?

I'm sure there's plenty of options between... just curious how you feel about it.
Naturally no war would be nice. Im sure most of the people dying there feel the same way

RobFromTX

So do you think that Russia needed to use military force and invade Ukraine?

Do you support Ukraine defending their sovereignty?

I can see the animosity from both sides. Russia was a fairly peaceful country until nato expanded. Ukraine was a fairly peaceful country until Russia invaded.

Oh well. I dont think this country has ever stood behind a single treaty it created anyway

greyfader

Lol ive got nothing against sodomy. Just poking at a guy that makes it his business to trash talk republicans that obviously support the same shit he does.

Im not a democrat anymore, and Ive never been a republican, although ive voted for both. But something tells me there wouldn't be near as much support for this war if Trump were still in office. More than likely a lot of bitching about conservatives funding foreign conflicts

NOBODY is going to win this war. Stop fooling yourself about that. The Ukrainians will never let the Russians stay in occupied territory. Russia will never allow Ukraine to go nato. They'll fight to the last man. They'll be a few more years of this shit show, at the expense of innocent people ofcourse, and then theyll sign a treaty. Youre living in the past if you think russias going to throw up a white flag and go home. Hating nato is a way of life there
thank you, i now understand you better. i too, have voted for both Democrats and Republicans.

i don't think there will be any clear winners in this conflict. neither side will come out of this with a resounding victory in which they emerge the champions and the other side slinks off in misery. but the Ukrainians are grimly determined to drive the Russians out of their territory. they are more determined than the Russians.

Putler has arrogantly made a huge political and tactical error by invading as he did. it's obvious that he miscalculated the Ukrainian and the West's response. it did not go as planned and he got stuck riding the tiger.

i think at some point, perhaps when the Russians are back to controlling just the Crimean peninsula and the areas of the Donbas they had previous to feb 24, 2022, a cease-fire and negotiations are possible.

perhaps ukraine should formally cede these areas in the name of peace.

Russia is struggling internally, both politically and economically, because of this conflict. at the point where negotiations start, i don't think they will be in a position to stop Ukraine from joining NATO.

they will either sign a peace treaty or see a continuation of the conflict.

the rest of NATO now wants Ukraine to join and the only way Russia can stop it is by waging a continuous forever war.

but again, thank you for explaining yourself. i have been trying to get some folks on this thread to explain why they personally support Russia in this war and they refuse to speak about themselves or their rationales.

understanding one another is the key to peace.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ukraine was OK until the dims meddled with the elections there. They staged a revolution and kicked out the guy the people chose, and had the midget stripper installed instead. Things went downhill from there.

Russians have beautiful women and make good airplanes. What's not to like about them?

Latest posts

Latest posts