What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
And it's on. NATO has announced that if Putin attacks any NPP's in Ukraine or uses a tactical nuke Russia will be at war with NATO and be met with an overwhelming response by NATO.
But xiden's nucular uranium depleted bullets for the tanks are OK?

greyfader

Sure they are! Would you please google the word "depleted"? Then think about the phrase "not depleted" and you may discern a difference between the two meanings.

but, if one of those rounds goes through an armored vehicle you are sitting in, radiation poisoning will not even be a consideration.

and for the umpteenth time, nearly every army in the world has them in their inventory and uses them!

that's because they are much heavier than lead and go through steel like the proverbial "hot knife through butter"!

Summary:Depleted uranium is simply a waste product from the production of fuel rods for nuclear power plants and nuclear-powered ships, as well as from the production of highly enriched uranium for nuclear weapons.

Summary:In comparison to other radioactive materials, neither natural uranium nor depleted uranium is particularly highly radioactive

Kimes

b49c74b1af7f06bd.jpg

greyfader

but, what about Putler and his fat ass mama and the horse they rode in on?

it's true that Putler was on a plane to St Petersburg asap when he found out Prigozhin was paying a visit to Moscow. you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!

i just heard an opinion that the whole thing was a bit of theater to embarrass Putler and make him look weak.

Prigozhin better sleep with one eye open!

Blue Rhino

I guess you missed the parts where Trump was kissy kissy with Kim Jong Un
And was also the first Western leader since the formation of North Korea that any North Korean leader has talked directly to. Maybe Kim chose to engage with Trump because Trump wasn't a career politician. Nahhh, Orange man evil.
Imagine that, a US president kissing the ass of Saudi Royalty. It's not like that's never happened before. Did he sell them weapons like the Trudeau govt did?
and Putin.
Yes yes, the collusion that never happened.
I'm not sure how.
Media narratives are easy to ignore.

igrowone

Veteran
the latest is that Wagner is going to Belarus and its soldiers will be signing contracts with the Russian military
oh yeah, this is going to be very interesting
and Ukraine just announced a multi front offensive, a very dynamic situation

Kimes

The year 2022 showed that he confused – confused his illusions and the lies he was fed with strength. They in the Kremlin are capable of resorting to any terror, capable of resorting to any stupidity, but they cannot provide even one percent of the necessary control. And they are the problem.

In one day, they lost several of their million-plus cities and showed all Russian bandits, mercenaries, oligarchs and anyone else how easy it is to capture Russian cities and, probably, arsenals with weapons.

Blue Rhino

Bingo.

Act like you aren't following a narrative...
I'm not. I don't let people tell me what to think.
:biglaugh:

I'd side with reason over lies.
Apparently you don't.
Kim knows Trump is thirsty for power too. Trump is also dumb and gullibile.
Oh fer sure dude. Like Kim Duc Dong has any say in what goes on in US politics.
Ask Roger Stone.
Look man, I know how the Democrats work. And Yes I know Stone is a Republican but that's not the point.

Remember back when Dubya was president and Julian Assange and his wiki-leaks released dirt on him and/or his administration? The Democrats couldn't say enough nice things about Assange. Like saying people like him keep democracies accountable and blah blah blah.
Fast forward to 2015-16 and Assange's wiki-leaks released dirt on the Democrats and I believe Hillary in particular but I could be misremembering there. The Democrats and their media lap dogs HOWLED in rage. They accused him of working for the Russians. They accused him of being a rapist. They called him an enemy of the US. Suddenly they didn't like accountability when theirs was being called into question.

Then there's the Russian collusion bullshit they made up and used as their excuse to go on witch hunts and fishing trips. A total abuse of power.
And let's not forget the racist accusations, because being against unchecked illegal immigration is racist apparently. Yet one of his first EO's was to restore the funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities that OBAMA had slashed. He then increased that funding.
He also worked with private entities to set up a community development fund for Black communities and entrepreneurs. Not exactly the actions of a racist/White supremacist. Yet the Democrats and their media lap dogs kept insisting he was a White supremacist.

So yeah, media narratives are easy to ignore.

And that's the reason why I don't believe a fucking word the Democrats and their media lap dogs say about anything.
Although to be fair, I haven't trusted the news media since the Y2K scam.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Obviously you are blind to the fact that you are following a narrative.

Look at the blanket statements and then ask yourself because it's obvious to the rest of us.

Or you can think that you are completely unique in your disdain for an entire party.

Suit yourself.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Imagine that, a US president kissing the ass of Saudi Royalty. It's not like that's never happened before. Did he sell them weapons like the Trudeau govt did?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bingo.

Act like you aren't following a narrative...

:biglaugh:

I'd side with reason over lies.

Kim knows Trump is thirsty for power too. Trump is also dumb and gullibile.

Ask Roger Stone.
Or Vince McMahon or Rex Tillerson or many staff members. The guy used to pretend to be someone else on the phone to get press coverage, fer fuks sake.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1687694839046.png

“Just imagine how many teens are pissed off, they are talking on TikTok and other social media right now—many girls have been preparing their dresses, expecting the party tonight,” she said.

“For now, the graduation balls have been delayed for just one week, moving around Moscow has been partly restricted.”

As far away as Nizhny Novgorod, 300 miles east of Moscow, word of the balls being shut down was making waves. “My friends in Moscow say that the graduation balls have been canceled this weekend,” said Krasnova. “This really is a huge crisis that nobody could have expected.”

Transparency International in Moscow, Yelena Panfilova