What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Blue Rhino

Well that answers that question then. 😐

Blue Rhino

Absolutely reverse accusation, most of Ukraine and Russia have the same Slavic genetics so the genocide ambition comes from your system against Slavics.

This is an expression of peace but you English/U.S. are mostly blind to this word and concept.
Are you for real? Bombing and shelling civilians and blowing up dams is an expression of peace? Looting their homes is an expression of peace? What are ya, stupid or something? Bombing for peace, yeah...sure, and I'm fucking for virginity.

Brother Nature

Did someone say "Slavs"?

gopniks.jpg

2_12.jpg
images

Brother Nature

You're suggesting assassination of the unstable madman, right?
Yes, this is actually what my drunken rambly post was suggesting, I'm glad someone picked it up. Maybe Mr. Prizoghin also read it and followed this thread up with a little Bolshevik history? Too bad he didn't follow through. Who do you think is Putin's Rasputin?

**Edit... That' rhymes... lol

Blue Rhino

Obviously you are blind to the fact that you are following a narrative.
Yep, the good ol' "If you don't agree with the narrative I'm pushing it means you're following a narrative".
Look at the blanket statements and then ask yourself because it's obvious to the rest of us.
What blanket statements, specifically?
Or you can think that you are completely unique in your disdain for an entire party.
I'm apolitical. I have disdain for politics and politicians in general regardless of their stripe. It's funny because up here the lefturds keep calling me a "conservative" even though I've never voted conservative in my life, while the righturds keep calling me a leftist. That tells me I'm still where I've always been; in the center where common sense resides.
Suit yourself.
But I'm certainly not unique in my disdain, just calling the hypocritical bullshit as I see it. If you can't see the gross, over hypocrisy of the left, you are the one that is completely blind.
American leftists in 2016: "The electoral College is anti-democratic and should be disbanded".
American leftists in 2020: "The Electoral College is an important part of our democracy."

During Obama's last year alone as a lame duck president, he directly interfered in the Israeli general election, the Brexit referendum and the Canadian federal election of 2015.
Oh, but holy shit when Russia interferes in a US election (FAR from the first time they have) suddenly it's fucking collusion because the Democrats lost to man who wasn't a career politician.

Then, to top it off Joe Biden runs for president and gets elected. A man who is in whole and in part responsible for some of the most racist legislation the US has enacted since the Civil Rights Act was signed into law. You know, a REAL racist. So after all the screaming and bitching about Trump being a racist because he's against illegal immigration, it seems they and their voters are perfectly happy with having an actual racist for president.

But whatever. If you want to pretend none of that happened, suit YOURself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yep, the good ol' "If you don't agree with the narrative I'm pushing it means you're following a narrative".

I'm apolitical. I have disdain for politics and politicians in general regardless of their stripe. It's funny because up here the lefturds keep calling me a "conservative" even though I've never voted conservative in my life, while the righturds keep calling me a leftist. That tells me I'm still where I've always been; in the center where common sense resides.

But I'm certainly not unique in my disdain, just calling the hypocritical bullshit as I see it. If you can't see the gross, over hypocrisy of the left, you are the one that is completely blind.
American leftists in 2016: "The electoral College is anti-democratic and should be disbanded".
American leftists in 2020: "The Electoral College is an important part of our democracy."

During Obama's last year alone as a lame duck president, he directly interfered in the Israeli general election, the Brexit referendum and the Canadian federal election of 2015.
Oh, but holy shit when Russia interferes in a US election (FAR from the first time they have) suddenly it's fucking collusion because the Democrats lost to man who wasn't a career politician.

Then, to top it off Joe Biden runs for president and gets elected. A man who is in whole and in part responsible for some of the most racist legislation the US has enacted since the Civil Rights Act was signed into law. You know, a REAL racist. So after all the screaming and bitching about Trump being a racist because he's against illegal immigration, it seems they and their voters are perfectly happy with having an actual racist for president.

You are following a narrative.

You just don't see it.

You think you are apolitical and go on at length with a one sided rant. You are a conservative.

You have problems admitting that for whatever reason but it's true.

Don't get up in arms over it, just continue bashing an entire party and believing you don't pick sides.

For what it's worth, I think that that today's Electoral College is a shining example of the lack of democracy in our system.

Look man, I know how the Democrats work. And Yes I know Stone is a Republican but that's not the point.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

One thing you'll learn real fast on here is that if youre not a liberal you're a conservative. Theres no grey area. If you dont obsess on trump humping you're a conservative. If you hate biden youre a conservative. If you dont order vegan soy sausages when you take your binary offspring to the cracker barrel then well.....you guessed it.........youre a full blown conservative. Just wanted to save you some time and energy as youll get nowhere trying to argue points. Take it with a dash of hilarity like i do. Its funny. I mean were all adults here right 😜

Last edited:

greyfader

i think you and i are near the same point on the political football map. but, we arrived at this point from different perspectives.

in my youth, i was a fairly radical anarchist who stopped just short of violence. but i was anti-authority, not a far leftist.

i don't like or trust any politician. i am suspect of their motives. they are all self-serving.

as i matured, i have become more moderate. i don't want extreme anything. i don't care for the shrill far left that wants to change everything they see into a sci-fi social experiment.

i, just as strongly, don't like the far-right that is bordering on fascism.

trump is a racist, but so is the wealthy liberal elite. the left says they are not racists but then help fund and perpetuate racist ideology. not the in-your-face ignorant KKK type but the insidious type that manipulates poor people of color for profit.

hypocrisy is rampant in both parties.

as far as the electoral college goes, it is there to make sure that the less populous areas of the country get at least some form of representation. our founding fathers put it in the Constitution for a reason.

trump legitimately won in 2016 but lost the popular vote by 3 million. it's ok with me as it is part of the checks and balances that keep any group or ideology from taking total control.

all of my adult life i've been hearing about Trump's sleazy scandals and lack of business ethics so i can't stand him personally but i respect the fact that he was legitimately elected.

but fraud in 2020 is a big lie that has damaged the process. trump lost the electoral college by the same margin he won in 2016 plus a resounding 8 million popular votes.

there is no way a fraud of that magnitude could have been pulled off and kept secret.

the Constitution is a rule book for how to conduct a democracy. the writers knew and encouraged the idea that every single issue would be bitterly fought over in the public view. and they should be.

the writers knew that change was inevitable but installed checks and balances so that no one group could seize and keep power. or force their views on the majority.

every issue our country deals with should be loudly and publically debated.

we are continuously shaping and reshaping our country. we should be examining our own past to make sure we don't repeat the mistakes made by our own leaders earlier in history. examine objectively but not blame the folks living in real time today.

that's why i think all the debate about who did what to who in history while assigning blame is fruitless and just a big waste of time and energy. non of the folks alive today did these things, our ancestors or predecessors did them.

we have done a lot of wrongs but so has every other country on the planet. The entire world is moving forward hopefully trying to get better.

i want to see moderate, responsible leadership. something that has been lacking for quite some time.

in the last election, some exit polls conducted showed that approximately 29% of the voters identified as Democrats and 29% as Republicans but 42% identified as independents.

i think this trend shows a basic dislike of the way both parties have been conducting themselves. i think most normal folks are tired of the lack of civility and courtesy that we see in Congress.

Democrats and Republicans are your neighbors down the road that have differing viewpoints, not your enemy.

the people have been stuck with this two-party system and are forced into voting for what they perceive as the lesser of two evils.

but when you vote for the lesser of two evils you are still voting for evil.

we desperately need more political parties and more viewpoints to choose from.

most Americans are in the middle slightly to the left and right of a line on a graph. perhaps the ones in the middle on either side of this line are closer to each other than they are to the extremists in either party.

Congress is top-heavy with entrenched, archaic, dinosaurs. these people are rigid and inflexible. they are also low-energy performers. we need term limits on Congress and the Supreme Court.

i dread the next election because it looks as if we will have an 82-year-old against a 79-year-old.

we need age limits on public office. if 65 is the universal retirement age for everyone else it should be for politicians too.

well, enough for now, i just wanted you to know that i hear where you're coming from but we all need to do better. this tit-for-tat political bullshit is hurting the people.

Blue Rhino

i think you and i are near the same point on the political football map. but, we arrived at this point from different perspectives.

in my youth, i was a fairly radical anarchist who stopped just short of violence. but i was anti-authority, not a far leftist.

i don't like or trust any politician. i am suspect of their motives. they are all self-serving.

as i matured, i have become more moderate. i don't want extreme anything. i don't care for the shrill far left that wants to change everything they see into a sci-fi social experiment.

i, just as strongly, don't like the far-right that is bordering on fascism.

trump is a racist, but so is the wealthy liberal elite. the left says they are not racists but then help fund and perpetuate racist ideology. not the in-your-face ignorant KKK type but the insidious type that manipulates poor people of color for profit.

hypocrisy is rampant in both parties.

as far as the electoral college goes, it is there to make sure that the less populous areas of the country get at least some form of representation. our founding fathers put it in the Constitution for a reason.

trump legitimately won in 2016 but lost the popular vote by 3 million. it's ok with me as it is part of the checks and balances that keep any group or ideology from taking total control.

all of my adult life i've been hearing about Trump's sleazy scandals and lack of business ethics so i can't stand him personally but i respect the fact that he was legitimately elected.

but fraud in 2020 is a big lie that has damaged the process. trump lost the electoral college by the same margin he won in 2016 plus a resounding 8 million popular votes.

there is no way a fraud of that magnitude could have been pulled off and kept secret.

the Constitution is a rule book for how to conduct a democracy. the writers knew and encouraged the idea that every single issue would be bitterly fought over in the public view. and they should be.

the writers knew that change was inevitable but installed checks and balances so that no one group could seize and keep power. or force their views on the majority.

every issue our country deals with should be loudly and publically debated.

we are continuously shaping and reshaping our country. we should be examining our own past to make sure we don't repeat the mistakes made by our own leaders earlier in history. examine objectively but not blame the folks living in real time today.

that's why i think all the debate about who did what to who in history while assigning blame is fruitless and just a big waste of time and energy. non of the folks alive today did these things, our ancestors or predecessors did them.

we have done a lot of wrongs but so has every other country on the planet. The entire world is moving forward hopefully trying to get better.

i want to see moderate, responsible leadership. something that has been lacking for quite some time.

in the last election, some exit polls conducted showed that approximately 29% of the voters identified as Democrats and 29% as Republicans but 42% identified as independents.

i think this trend shows a basic dislike of the way both parties have been conducting themselves. i think most normal folks are tired of the lack of civility and courtesy that we see in Congress.

Democrats and Republicans are your neighbors down the road that have differing viewpoints, not your enemy.

the people have been stuck with this two-party system and are forced into voting for what they perceive as the lesser of two evils.

but when you vote for the lesser of two evils you are still voting for evil.

we desperately need more political parties and more viewpoints to choose from.
No, you really don't. Pluralities are messy. You also don't really get more viewpoints to chose from. Well, that's not entirely true, you do get more extremist viewpoints to choose from. Right now Canada is being ruled by a govt that failed to get even one third of the votes and whose leader failed to gain the popular vote. Yet they formed a "coalition" with the ultra-far left NDP and now operate as a majority govt, AGAINST the wishes of the voters who only handed him a minority govt.
most Americans are in the middle slightly to the left and right of a line on a graph. perhaps the ones in the middle on either side of this line are closer to each other than they are to the extremists in either party.
I had a friend of mine describe the political spectrum not as a straight line axis but as a horseshoe. The extremes of left and right are the ends of the horseshoe making the two much closer to each other than either is to the center.
Congress is top-heavy with entrenched, archaic, dinosaurs. these people are rigid and inflexible. they are also low-energy performers. we need term limits on Congress and the Supreme Court.
Hell, Canada doesn't even have term limits for the Prime Minister. And the Senate isn't even elected. It's a lifetime appointment. Not a single judge is elected in Canada either, they are all appointed. To the point that the Fed even appoints provincial supreme court judges.
i dread the next election because it looks as if we will have an 82-year-old against a 79-year-old.
Yeesh. That sucks.
we need age limits on public office. if 65 is the universal retirement age for everyone else it should be for politicians too.

well, enough for now, i just wanted you to know that i hear where you're coming from but we all need to do better. this tit-for-tat political bullshit is hurting the people.
I cant argue with what you said overall. But I will add one thing. Politicians love to talk about the hallmarks of democracy. But accountability is arguably the pillar on which democracy remains a democracy. And that's the problem, without that accountability democracy is just a buzz word politicians use to con us.

Blue Rhino

One thing you'll learn real fast on here is that if youre not a liberal you're a conservative. Theres no grey area. If you dont obsess on trump humping you're a conservative. If you hate biden youre a conservative. If you dont order vegan soy sausages when you take your binary offspring to the cracker barrel then well.....you guessed it.........youre a full blown conservative. Just wanted to save you some time and energy as youll get nowhere trying to argue points. Take it with a dash of hilarity like i do. Its funny. I mean were all adults here right 😜
Oh I do laugh. One of the things that really had me laughing is the fact I'm pro-immigration. That makes me a "leftist" for some reason. BUT, I also believe in controlled immigration (not the free-for-all going on right now) and I also believe in border and national sovereignty. That's puts me just this side of Hitler, according to the ALT-left.
It's pretty funny really. Like I said, if I'm getting "grief" about the same topic from both sides of the spectrum then I'm right where I need and want to be.

Blue Rhino

"Since the start of the special military operation in Ukraine, the Russian army has shot down 444 planes, 240 helicopters and 4,779 drones. It destroyed 426 surface-to-air defense systems, 10,348 tanks and other armored vehicles, 1,131 multiple rocket launchers, 5,228 pieces of field artillery and mortars, and 11,179 other military equipment."

Far out, more Ruzzian fantasy. Example, Ruzzia's claim that they destroyed 10,348 tanks and other armoured vehicles. Basically they're claiming they've destroyed 75% of Ukraine's armoured forces. Well I must say then that Ukraine sure is giving to the Ruzzians pretty good with only 25% of their armoured strength left.
On top of that Ukraine didn't even have 444 planes and 240 helos to begin with. I'm curious as to how the Ruzzians are shooting down a/c that Ukraine didn't even have.

With most of the rest it's the same. Ruzzians are claiming the destruction of more equipment than Ukraine actually had.
I mean with the catastrophic losses Ruzzia is claiming they handed to Ukraine, there should be very little stopping them from occupying the entire country. Instead they keep getting pushed back by the UAF.

At least the Ruzzians can't be accused of not having vivid imaginations.