What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

How NATO trainers knowingly sent Ukrainian troops to their deaths during the counteroffensive launched against Russia​

Scott Ritter and Douglas McGregor have both been saying the same shit every week for a year and a half and have yet to be correct about any of their predictions.

they have little credibility even with the Trumpers because they have been wrong so many times.

have you heard about the boy who cried wolf?

Kimes

Russia has been a "mob state" for a looong time. Private armies, and there's a half a dozen at least, have been tolerated.

His Wagner group is Russia’s best-known mercenaries, providing military muscle in Africa or Syria, and bolstering the war in Ukraine by funneling prisoners to the front line. There are others. The defense minister, Sergei Shoigu, has a private military company, called Patriot. The tycoon Gennady Timchenko has “Redut” (Redoubt), previously used to provide security in his natural resources business. Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chechen strongman, runs his republic as a mafia fief, complete with his own private army.

Lot's of movement from smaller ethnic groups towards independence from the Kremlin rule. Prigozhin as a Putler's guy, could be plan C to get away from failing war in Ukraine, having sausagevendor as a patsy who knows, after all 4D chess is bunker grandpas speciality and russian thinking in general is far too alien to comprehend by us mere mortals elsewhere on the planet..

shamaani.jpg

(me pictured enjoying the news about the current mayhem in the Russian regime..)

Russia is held together by fear, mainly by FSB, military, Rosvguard and other official bodies along with some oligarch and OG Russian mafia elements. Once one or two detach themselves from Putin's gang, the game is over and the whole nation is ripe for a change. (hopefully a benign one, not keeping up too much hope for modern, democratic and free system yet, the russian mindset is way too oriental/original for that , at least in few generations.

In case you missed it, check this out: https://cepa.org/article/wagner-victory-new-russian-civil-war-is-now-under-way/ it is from January, but depicts current events in a somewhat pinpoint accuracy imo, food for thought at least..

Just a quick posting, mistakes in spelling and conceptualization all mine..

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
My man you need the most help with your trumpsessive disorder.

I tell you what when i start my counseling practice free sessions each week for a year

After that we'll work something out with cabelas gift cards
The only counseling that that you might be able to do is special services in the group home.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My man you need the most help with your trumpsessive disorder.

I tell you what when i start my counseling practice free sessions each week for a year

After that we'll work something out with cabelas gift cards

I see a correlation between dictators.

I have been analyzing the reasons that American citizens support Putin.

I blame Trump too.

I'll give you fifty bucks at Cabela's when you pull the wool out of your eyes.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waiting for the Chump Putin leg humpers spin on this one.
The MAGA tinfoil hat military is already saying this is a false flag operation planned by the Biden crime family. These tards just can't pick a plot line. Are they brainless kiddie groomers, or criminal masterminds? Pick a ****ing story and stick to it already.