What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
For some reason they need this to be a "don't you hate the US now?" sentiment.

I continue to remind people that Russia started this and the US has been willing to protect anyone from Russian aggression.

If Russia wasn't militantly greedy then nobody would be in this situation.

It's obvious that people are steering this towards painting the US as the aggressor and that's just horseshit.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Btw hypersonics can destroy 6 miles underground base as was the case few months ago in West Ukro "secret" NATO's command center.

1687525874248.png

entropical

Veteran
No, Russia stole Crimea in a land grab and Ukraine wasn't ok with it.

You have been suckered by lies.

The US is not fighting this war no matter how much you want them to be.

Russia is not welcome in Ukraine... you can tell by the fighting.
You are projecting again, it was your government that stole it with help of their neo-nazi Svoboda poxy and Right Sector militias.

Hiddenjems

So Russia's plan for starting the war was to fund US defense contractors??
No, putin wanted to take some land and sea access for strategic reasons and underestimated the response from the us, and especially Europe. Most of Europe was dependent on Russian natural gas. Putin thought they would sit there like they did when Russia took crimea in 2014.

The United States military industrial complex never misses an opportunity to sell death for riches.

Hiddenjems

Don’t forget that any information coming from Russia or the Ukraine and their Allies is propaganda.

The Russians are an invading army, whose sole reason for invading was the desire to expand territory. This proves upfront they’re willing to skirt morality for their own gain.

The Ukrainians at least have a somewhat morally defensible reason to lie, and that they do. In a war information manipulation is just part of the deal, and the Ukrainians are fighting for their lives through no fault of their own. They need every tool they can get.

There is honor in their plight, I’m just tired of my country spending trillions on military contractors, but they can’t afford healthcare, or a way to fix the college loan scam.

RobFromTX

Nobody will win this war. When this shit show is over things will be right back where they started. They'll sign a treaty. Russia will agree to withdraw from the occupied areas and Ukraine will agree to never join Nato. All at the expense of half a million lives

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No, putin wanted to take some land and sea access for strategic reasons and underestimated the response from the us, and especially Europe. Most of Europe was dependent on Russian natural gas. Putin thought they would sit there like they did when Russia took crimea in 2014.

The United States military industrial complex never misses an opportunity to sell death for riches.

The United States hasn't responded to Russia invading Ukraine.

igrowone

Veteran
where are our Russian reporters in the midst of this mind fuckery?
I'll admit it, this is pretty weird, 1 step away from outright civil war?
and if so what side are our reporters on?

Blue Rhino

Russia launched their SMO after no less 8 years of civil war caused by a US coup d’etat that installed a Nazi poxy regime
Ah yes, the ol' "Let's blame the US for us invading another country" shtick. And uh, what exactly is a "poxy" regime? They all got small pox or what?
For some reason you always leave out the details.
The "details" from the Bedpan regime are pure fantasy.

Blue Rhino

Its plasma cloud technology absorbs radio-frequency emitted from radars so even last update of patriot is ineffective. And knowing also that Russia use lures of hypersonics to blind even more NATO's defense systems. Deterred isn't it, but that not discourage satan who continues to feed the war and the sad ukro meet grinder. That said a lot of NATO's deads already, french legion is decimated for example with many poland, english, american soldiers and officers, official mercenary grinder.

Btw hypersonics can destroy 6 miles underground base as was the case few months ago in West Ukro "secret" NATO's command center.

Man, that's a pretty cool sci-fi story. Are you going to have it published?