War

audiohi

Veteran
4AK6fmZYDrqQ_5_SMKX_kbc1R9Mjp0_NMEqKWOMMoKE.jpg

rwvohtn6e70b1.jpg

qnnif6jeq50b1.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Those ADM-160B decoy missiles provided by the US are allowing Ukraine to decimate ruzzian air defenses. They very well could be the reason ruzzia shot down so many of their own aircraft the other day. They're still trying to figure out what they're dealing with.

3u51sf8njhza1.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
We've been systematically desensitized.

Might as well laugh

We may get shot up any day at the grocery store or school anyway

RobFromTX

Do you mean the ones cheering Russian ordinance destroyed or the ones cheering on the Russian invasion?
With so many people dying I find both of those groups repulsive.That world police shit has just ran its course, it really really has. There will always be an unjust war going on somewhere and nobody really cares what the U.S. thinks anymore anyway. Frankly i'd love to go just 5 years without being involved in foreign conflicts. 10 years would be ideal but im realistic. Got to feed the beast

Corpselover Fat

With so many people dying I find both of those groups repulsive.That world police shit has just ran its course, it really really has. There will always be an unjust war going on somewhere and nobody really cares what the U.S. thinks anymore anyway. Frankly i'd love to go just 5 years without being involved in foreign conflicts. 10 years would be ideal but im realistic. Got to feed the beast

But for once you are not actually being a world police. You are one of the nations giving weapons for a country to defend itself from being erased.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
SOMEONE has to be the police. who else would do it? is everyone on board with "might makes right" and let Russia re-invent the USSR at Europes expense ? no? i didn't think so. we have a couple on here that are good with that, apparently. they just want to ignore it, want it out of the news so they can pretend everything is hunky-dory... surprised that one of them hasn't shown up to blame it all on "the joos..." everything else seems to be their fault, in his view. :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts