audiohi

Veteran
Sept.19, 2022

Russian Hypersonic Missile Accidentally Fell on Own Territory: Report​

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/09/19/russian-missile-own-territory/

Fv0Si1zX0AQNo7R
2fa3aef1d1e89925f5b2fae2a8c425cd

Corpselover Fat

Remember these are the good ones. The ones who aren't fascists nor imperialists. They sound so nice, don't they? If I were russian I would run. Fast.

It's on twitter so may take a moment to load.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dark Day for the Russian Air Force – Four Aircraft Lost in Single Day: According to reports and video on social media, though Saturday may not go down as a day that will live in infamy, it was still the worst day for the Russian Air Force in decades.

The Kremlin lost two Mi-8 transport helicopters, a Su-34 fighter/bomber, and a Su-35 air superiority fighter. All three were shot down over the Bryansk region of Western Russia by air-to-air or surface-to-air missiles that were launched from within Ukraine.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
the thing to remember about "western tax money" is that they have plenty of it and, as you can see, are quite willing to spend it on a just cause.
Meanwhile poverty on the rise in the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
Radiation spikes in the area.DU ammunition what was stored in those warehouses.

Cuddles

meanwhile, poverty is endemic throughout russia.
it is, but when was this ever this not the case? A handful are living in surplus luxury whilst the rest of the population is struggling to survive. :) There still is no `middle class´ .

Putin recruited soldiers by promising them somthing like 10,000 EUR or so (I think that´s the sum the article stated at the time) but there are rumours that they don´t even end up getting it. -???

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Putin recruited soldiers by promising them somthing like 10,000 EUR or so (I think that´s the sum the article stated at the time) but there are rumours that they don´t even end up getting it. -???
did Putin learn to stiff folks from The Chump, or was it the other way around? hey, if they get killed in Ukraine, how could they collect, anyway? :unsure:

Latest posts

Latest posts