What's new

War

audiohi

Veteran
there were a lot of dead russians in his video

5toz5y7zcwxa1.jpg

greyfader

this information has been officially denied...
i'm sure it has, russia wants everyone to think the missiles are invincible!

meanwhile, in bakhmut, prigozhin has announced that the wagner group will leave bakhmut on the 10th of may because of the "tens of thousands" of wagner losses and blaming the casualties on the lack of 152mm artillery rounds from russia.

the ukrainians are conducting assaults at multiple points along the southern front and finding weak spots.

they have, already, over the last week, moved a bunch of people and equipment to the bank of the dnipro river across from kherson.

in the last week, they have struck at least 5 fuel storage depots in either crimea or russia. and 2 trains of fuel tanker cars have been derailed at different locations in russia. this fuel was intended for the russian army. you can't run tanks without lots of fuel.

and are systematically destroying command centers, radars, air-defense missile systems, and ammo storage facilities.

the russians are very low on the 152mm shells and manpower.

they are moving ships, aircraft, and expensive equipment out of crimea to get them beyond range of the long-range missiles the Ukrainians have recently acquired.

it's highly probable that the weak little drone attack that did no damage whatsoever is part of putlers face-saving propaganda to explain why he is going to cancel the may 9th "victory parade".

notice i said probable because they have not officially cancelled it yet, but just hold your breath for a day or two and they will, i promise!

greyfader

so prigozhin is not leaving Bakhmut now after getting promises of munitions from Putler.

and, that was definitely a Kinzhal hypersonic missile that was shot down by a Patriot 3 battery.

the patriot was designed to shoot down ICBM's as well as aircraft and cruise missiles.

Russia is becoming more isolated from the international community by degrees every day as both China and India voted in the united nations to condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

However, they really confirmed that this is the first beating with a system of a patriot of a supersonic missile moving along the ballistic traffic!
I even heard this explosion!

Latest posts

Latest posts